Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mama



MA



I love you more than you could ever imagine


EVERYTHING I AM

is because of you.

Thank you for the

lessons

encouragement to be

comfortable

in my skin



Thanks for

saving me from myself

teaching me

that the true measure of woman

HAS NOTHING to do with what she has

but

EVERYTHING to do with how she lives her life



Thank you for sacrificing

giving up

letting go

deferring your dreams

so that my sister and I

Could be

GREAT



Thanks for seeing the greatness in us

even when we dont see it in ourselves


You are our biggest cheerleader

Even

when you dont understand the game

Mama



Just in case we dont tell you enough

WE

feel lucky

BLESSED

and

THANKFUL



that God entrusted you with

OUR LIVES...



WE LOVE YOU



(and this is written for no special reason)



ITS

just written

because



You are



YOU



Love you ma



ShellZ

No comments: