Thanks be to the great God up above, I am really good at reading between the lines. I know a lie when I hear one, and because I am extremely intuitive I can even tell by someone’s body language if they aren’t being truthful. I was thinking the other day that I should write a blog called “Code Cracking” Code Cracking is when you have to read in between the lines of what someone is saying to determine what they mean. I have listed a few below, let me know if you agree.
Guy all of a sudden calls after 3 months and says “ Hey, I just wanted to check on you, maybe we could hang out sometimes”
Translation: “ Its your turn in the rotation, of chicks I want to smash”
Someone on Facebook types “All smiles”
Translation: “ I am miserable as hell”
Friend randomly says to you: “ Are you still going to the gym?”
Translation: “You look fat”
You ask someone if they plan to do something or stick to a plan and they respond “ Yea, I think so. I probably will”
Translation: “No”
You ask a friend about her current relationship and she says “ Well, right now we are on hiatus we’re taking a little break”
Translation: She is still holding on, However, he is currently on match.com seeking a new relationship
Ex-boyfriend says: She reminds me a lot of you
Translation: “ I wish she were you”
Someone on Facebook types: “Ugh, I am so mad”
Translation: “Someone please ask me why? Or “I need attention”
3 single women sitting around a table saying: “ Being single is so liberating, I don’t need a man”
Translation: “ I swear to God the first man that ask me on a date, I’m saying yes!”
3 single men sitting around a table saying “ I think I am ready to settle down”
Translation: “I’m not as thin as I was in college, I messed up on 3 or 4 relationships, and being a player isn’t all its cracked up to be”
Woman asks man: “Does this outfit look ok?
Translation: “I already know it doesn’t, but go ahead and say yes so I can blame you for my self-esteem issues”
Student says: “ I have a lot going on in my life, so I wasn’t able to get what you ask me to do finished”
Translation: I’m still hung-over from last night
Man to woman: I’m not interested in a relationship right now
Translation: “You are one of many, get in line…”
Woman to man: I’m ok with just having casual sex, I’m really not ready for a relationship right now"
Translation: “ I THINK I am ok with that, but in 3 months when you stop calling.. You'll be in the all men are dogs category"
Girl writes a blog about cracking codes
Translation: She’s growing, and can keep it real about the way things really are.
What are some of your code cracking scenarios? I’d love to hear.

4 comments:
I think another meaning for "I'm not ready for a relationship right now," really means "I don't want a relationship with YOU." I've been on both the giving and receiving end of this one...
Also, when a woman says: "I've never done this before..." usually means "I have done this several times already, but don't want you to judge me!!"
On the phone, guy says to girl: "Yo, this is my mom, let me hit you right back"
Translation: The girl I would rather talk to is on the other end, and we're gonna talk a while so I'm probably not gonna call you back.
Man, where do I start.
"We need some space" really means "You are getting on my last damn nerve and I need to get the hell away from you!"
"I think we should see other people" really means "I've got this chick/dude lined up that is way better than you!"
"We're moving too fast" translation - "You're a waste of my time and I got somebody better than you". LOL!
Ooh good idea for a blog! You say things people think but no one talks about! Lol!
Hmm... I think I may have a few...
Man says "I don't have a facebook, there's too much drama on there." = I got caught cheating because of the internet and learned my lesson. I have too many females that would find out about each other.
Man says "I used to do drugs but don't anymore." = I might still do occasional drugs and lie to you about it and if I don't right now I will again.
Man says "I'm the bad boy type." = He really is a bad boy. Run now, as fast as you can.
Friends say "Maybe" on attending an event = hell no they won't.
I'm sure there are quite a few more but those were the first ones to come to mind. lol!
Post a Comment