Monday, June 30, 2008

Finishing each Sentence

Another form of literary therapy

I live:
In North Carolina
I work:
At a University
I think:
waaaay too much
I smell:
Good
I listen:
to all kinds of music
I hide:
from nothing!
I walk:
3 miles a day.
Gotta loose this weight

I write:
EVERYDAY, ABOUT EVERYTHING, AND ANYONE
I see:
So many people doing great things
I sing:
in the shower
I can:
Do anything, look at me, who would have thunk!
I watch:
Reality T.V.
Waaaay too much
I daydream:
about financial freedom
I fall:
short sometimes
I want:
to keep the good people I have in my life ALWAYS
I cry:
about everything
I read:
a lot of books
I love:
the fact the God has blessed me so much
I rode:
the trolley uptown today
I sometimes:
over extend myself
I fear:
That in some situation I didnt do enough
I hope:
to to go to Africa in 09
I eat:
CHICKEN ONLY
I drink:
A alot of water
I play:
not to often.
Played enough when I was in college

I miss:
KY family and friends, my sandz, bill-less days
I forgive:
The people who tried hard to break my spirit
I drive:
to work everyday.
I lost:
a lot of peoples numbers, thats why I havent called.
I dream:
In COLOR
I kiss:
people I love
I hug:
everyone
I have:
come a long way
I remember:
when I used to be soo lost
I don't:
want to go back to that place
I believe:
in making people smile
I owe:
CFS Suntech some serious student loan money
I know:
That Im a good person
I hate:
Closed minded people
I wish:
I could finish this book Im writing
My ex:
is reeeeeallll special (tryna be nice)
Maybe I should:
Pray for the next woman who encounters him
People would say that I'm:
Direct, kind, funny, selfless (will give you my last)
I don't understand:
Why some people never grow internally
Life if full of:
Lessons
My past is:
my past, I regret nothing!
I get annoyed when:
people cant let go of things
Parties are:
for the young folks.
I cant hang past 10 now days

Tomorrow:
is not promised
Never in my life have I:
felt so sure of myself
When I was younger, I:
tried to hard too fit in, was afraid too often, didnt use my potential
When I'm nervous:
laugh.
(Even when almost being robbed, I laughed)
When I was 5:
I couldnt wait to be 25
My life is not complete without:
God, pen and paper, family and GOOD friends
If you visit my hometown:
You will meet some cool peoples
I once dreamt that:
I would be able to pay it forward, and I am
The world could do without:
Racisim
If I ever go back to school:
It will be to finalize this PhD

And, by the way:
I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

African girl, American world said...

Hi. So here I was thinking, "the blog, the blog...is anyone even reading?" and then you commented. Thank you, I needed that! And then I came over here and I am so caught up in your words...kindred spirits indeed. You must let me know when you are in town.

African Girl