Monday, March 1, 2010

BUSY...


Im wrong.
I’ve Been neglecting my blog.
Sooooo much is going on
I’m taking a writing class that is really messing with my literary self esteem
They have been killing me with the critiques in class.
Some are much deserved so I don’t take offense.
However, it’s hard when you put your energy into something
To later
have someone say
“this sucks”
I know we all need to be chin checked sometimes
So
I’m taking it all in stride.
It’s hard though……..


When it comes to writing it is hard for me to fictionalize things. I write my truth.
I exaggerate things for comedic purposes, or to protect the fools whom I’m writing about
But for the most part
This blog is a reflection of my life.

Having to develop characters…
is not my strong point which it has been so hard for me to finish my "project"
but
I’m trying…… Lord knows Im trying......

hmmmm Lemme see what else can I catch yall up on……

So many of my friends seem to be in need these days
Life is already kicking folks all upside the head in 2010.

It would probably kick me too if I would let it


I refuse…… I cant bring in another year like that.

Ummmmmm whatelse……

Yall!!!!
Folks keep trying to set me up on blind dates
Im struggling with it too
Dating is nerve wrecking and meeting some with the hopes that they find you attractive is scary....


I’m a decent looking chick
More sexy than pretty


to some that will suffice


to others


not so much...


Doesnt matter to me. I m who I am and someday some LUCKY man will take solice in a chick who has my qualities. Until then I guess I'm stuck with blind dates and men who flirt with me via facebook and text messages.


Speaking of which… and I the only person who feels like there should be some kind etiquette for texting or face book messaging?

Social media and technology has KILLED human contact and connection.
I hate having to try to read in between periods, slashes and emoticons….

I also hate some of the IGNORANT stuff people do via social media or text


like sending me a text message asking me for pictures of myself. Really?


All the pictures I feel like sharing with the world are on facebook. I don’t send pictures of my body parts to people via text message. Why would I do that? Technology is a beast now days and I AM NOT trying to end up all over the World Wide Web.


I need my paycheck too much.


Also I HATE people who send me dirty text messages. Talking about
“I wanna be inside you” or
“I will give you something you wont ever forget”


Get the F%^$# out of here with that!! A REAL man doesn’t even have to talk about
“it”
because,as soon as they whip
“it” out
“it”
talks for itself………….

I HATE HATE HATE for someone to speak to me like that!!! ESPECIALLY if you are not my man.


(((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH))))))

The politics of dating wear me out!


I did have fun with my peeps who came in town for CIAA this past weekend. If I never see another skinny jean, lacefront wig, or tu tu It will be fine with me.


(I blame Niki Minaj for that foolishness she got everybody thinking they can be a damn barbie doll)

Well…… Anyway,
That’s about all that’s crackin in my life.
I'm just busy as all outdoors….

Living, Loving, and Learning…..

How about yall?

Regardless, I hope all is well in yalls world…

I LOVE YALL




4 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

you have been missed! keep blogging!

Fritz said...

Nothing you write "sucks". Now yes you can improve your writing, we all can. But nothing you write sucks. It's an original thought that God gave you.

Relevantlystaying said...

@Assertive wit THANK YOU HONEY!!!!
@Fritz-aaaawh thanks home slice... actually nobody said "this sucks" BUT I did get ripped a new one over some things I thought were pretty decent.. Im just learning that my writing style isnt for everyone.. its all good. at least 2 of yall feel like Im noteworthy.. LOL

Meesa said...

Great stuff- as usual! Glad to hear you're doing something with your writing! You're too talented not too! I'd love to do that one day- just gotta find motivation. LOL! And I feel you on the facebooking/myspaceing/texting stuff. No one talks anymore! Sadly I'm just as guilty as the rest. Keep writing chick! I love reading your brain! :oP