
4/05 9:41 pm
I just wanted U 2 know that I thank you are a beautiful woman,
and if I had it my way YOU and I would be together
4/05 9:43 pm
That’s very kind of you to say
4/05 9:51 pm
I meant that 4real. The only reason I haven’t asked you to be my girl
Yet is because you said you don’t want no long distance relationship
4/05 9:52 pm
That’s the only reason huh?
4/05 9:53 pm
Yeah what other reason could there be?
4/05 9:58 pm
Distractions….
4/05 10:01 pm
Don’t have any distractions, what you mean the distance? That’s all bcus all I be thinking about is u
4/05 10:13 pm
and her…….
4/05/ 10:14 pm
who u talkin bout? Aint no her, Im confused.. what u tlkin about?
4/05 10:15 pm
334 5XX-X98X…..
4/05 10:17 pm
How u get that no#?
4/05 10:31 pm
You sent the txt to us both. blackberry shows me all the numbers you sent your messages to
4/05 10:32 pm
it aint nobody to be worried about
4/05 10:34 pm
I’m not…….
4/05 10:34 pm
Meaning what…..
4/05 10:36 pm
Im not…..
4/05 10:37 pm
Um okay…. I guess
4/05 10:38 pm
.......
4/05 10:39 pm
Im about to call you…..
4/05 10:41 pm
No need
4/05 10:42 pm
You need time?
4/05 10:43 pm
Watching the game…
4/05 10:44 pm
I can call you after?
4/05 10:45 pm
No need…..
4/05 10:46 pm
You hate me now
10:47 pm I cut my phone off
I just wanted U 2 know that I thank you are a beautiful woman,
and if I had it my way YOU and I would be together
4/05 9:43 pm
That’s very kind of you to say
4/05 9:51 pm
I meant that 4real. The only reason I haven’t asked you to be my girl
Yet is because you said you don’t want no long distance relationship
4/05 9:52 pm
That’s the only reason huh?
4/05 9:53 pm
Yeah what other reason could there be?
4/05 9:58 pm
Distractions….
4/05 10:01 pm
Don’t have any distractions, what you mean the distance? That’s all bcus all I be thinking about is u
4/05 10:13 pm
and her…….
4/05/ 10:14 pm
who u talkin bout? Aint no her, Im confused.. what u tlkin about?
4/05 10:15 pm
334 5XX-X98X…..
4/05 10:17 pm
How u get that no#?
4/05 10:31 pm
You sent the txt to us both. blackberry shows me all the numbers you sent your messages to
4/05 10:32 pm
it aint nobody to be worried about
4/05 10:34 pm
I’m not…….
4/05 10:34 pm
Meaning what…..
4/05 10:36 pm
Im not…..
4/05 10:37 pm
Um okay…. I guess
4/05 10:38 pm
.......
4/05 10:39 pm
Im about to call you…..
4/05 10:41 pm
No need
4/05 10:42 pm
You need time?
4/05 10:43 pm
Watching the game…
4/05 10:44 pm
I can call you after?
4/05 10:45 pm
No need…..
4/05 10:46 pm
You hate me now
10:47 pm I cut my phone off
Cut the volume up to my T.V.
and
finished watching the game…........
5 comments:
What a A$$ Hole!!
-NYSH
@Nysh right and plus he said I "thank" instead of "think" that annoyed me more than anything... LOL!
HAHAHAHA!!!! BUSTED!!! Get him girl! LOL!
Now you know that didn't really happen........LOL "I got a blackberry"...! Classic
@Carrington "Blackberry's" are wonderful!
Post a Comment