
This is my blog and write how I want to
And
IN THE STYLE
I want to.
The great thing about this life we are living
is that we have choices….
You can log on and read what I write
OR
You can type in another URL and go criticize someone else’s work
the choice is yours...
Whatever you do...
Please don’t try to EDIT me as a person
I am edited daily in my job
In personal relationships
Please don’t try to EDIT me as a person
I am edited daily in my job
In personal relationships
with daily interactions with people
But when it comes to my life
And the things that I feel
I'm fine with leaving the mistakes/challenges on display…
But when it comes to my life
And the things that I feel
I'm fine with leaving the mistakes/challenges on display…
LISTEN........
This here blog.......
Is not written in MLA format
It’s written in the format of
It’s written in the format of
MY life…
and
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I would appreciate it if people would respect that.
* TAKES DEEEEEEEEP BREATH
*
*
*
*
Any who….
I expose myself quite often on this blog
But as much as I expose myself
I try to give other people POSITIVE exposure
I’ve sent a few of my guy friends a few questions about their views on love and relationships
Any who….
I expose myself quite often on this blog
But as much as I expose myself
I try to give other people POSITIVE exposure
I’ve sent a few of my guy friends a few questions about their views on love and relationships
some are married, single, engaged, you name it...
YALL I’m really excited about the things they have to say
As always I am waiting on a few more people to respond so that I can edit the blog…
But,
YALL I’m really excited about the things they have to say
As always I am waiting on a few more people to respond so that I can edit the blog…
But,
man its going to be a good one......
How is everyone?
All is well on my end, I just had to get some stuff off my chest.
I cant wait to see the feedback I get from this all male blog!
All is well on my end, I just had to get some stuff off my chest.
I cant wait to see the feedback I get from this all male blog!
Until then…….
Love yall,
ShellZ (with a Z.. not an S and I left out a comma.. Now how about that?)
Love yall,
ShellZ (with a Z.. not an S and I left out a comma.. Now how about that?)
*
*
P.s. please don't call, text or email me asking who this blog is referring to...
THEY
KNOW who they are....
1 comment:
Who ever the hell it is tell them to kick rocks and create their own shit...We don't have time for the bitchassness!
Post a Comment