My home boy posted this video on his FB page
and I
Smiled.
Shout out to this young rapper
NEMO
Because……
I get it
I was him once
Young
BLACK
from
Lexington, KY
Trying to stop
being
Invisible
All this talent
And limited people
to believe in it
I’m proud of this young chap
For
MAKING
A name for himself
There are some amazingly talented people
from my home town
But
I have seen in so many instances
People
Let that talent
Die
"Memories" - Nemo (Music Video) from Dylan Knight on Vimeo.
The Convenient store in this video
I used to buy
Quarter cakes from
I stop at the Georgetown Street
Intersection to get to my fathers house
EVERY TIME
I go back home
The abandoned Elementary School
I went there..
That’s when it was safe for kids to walk to school
and
Before they started bussing me and my friends
To the more
affluent
side of town
We have one sky scraper
In our city
ONE
But so many of us refused to think
Small town
I Love seeing People
Do what they believe in
And not allowing
The
Make up
And Limitations
Of our surroundings
Define us..
I support this young man
I believe in him
He
IS
dope
Fresh
gifted
And
He deserves his props!
Check out his artist spotlight below……
Artist Profile: Nemo from Dylan Knight on Vimeo.
Also the young man that shot the video is from KY as well...
I LOVE IT!
Hope all is well in yalls world
Love yall
Shellz
No comments:
Post a Comment