I'm going to have to use this. I hate when people ask me that. Especially when they say, "You are so pretty, why aren't you married?" That's like saying "You have such a big wallet, why aren't you rich..." Plus people think being single is like having leprosy. It's not a big deal that folks are single, so stop asking you un-single folks!!!
seriously. I'm single by selection. Selecting me!! booyah!. Or for the "why don't you have kids yet" I stole this line: "I'm not childless. I'm childfree."
3 comments:
I'm going to have to use this. I hate when people ask me that. Especially when they say, "You are so pretty, why aren't you married?" That's like saying "You have such a big wallet, why aren't you rich..." Plus people think being single is like having leprosy. It's not a big deal that folks are single, so stop asking you un-single folks!!!
I am with you on this one!
seriously. I'm single by selection. Selecting me!! booyah!. Or for the "why don't you have kids yet" I stole this line: "I'm not childless. I'm childfree."
Post a Comment