Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hey Good People!!!

What amazes me is that yall care

Like
you go to your computer
Type in the URL to MY site
and search
for
MY
words

Man…
That amazes me

In the past 2 weeks people have been emailing me
Left and right asking me about the blog
When Im going to update it

Because
I guess in some way this is a peek into my life
I am super private.
&
NOBODY really knows me…

And I say that with true conviction because
Well…

I don’t even know myself….

Sometimes I don’t post or publish the blog’s I write because
they are
Contradictory to things I have said in the past

Who I was in March
Isn’t who I am this December

I’m growing
And changing….

everday...

New people have entered into my life
And I’ve done something that I very rarely do
And that is
Let them in….

Like
Really
Let them
in

And I'm uncomfortable because it feels like I don’t have control



But I needed to do it..
Because sometimes in life
We have to accept fresh perspectives
Self evaluate
And take the advice of others in order to truly grow internally

I’ve also been
“House”
cleaning lately and I’ve noticed that
I’m a bit of a Hoarder..

(Not like the folks you see on T.V.)

but
I do hold on to things that I know I should let go of
I have pants that are too small
And shirts
that don’t fit
and I know
they aren’t
quite my style anymore...

but in the back of mind I feel like
I can be resourceful
and make them useful again…

You know what?

I do the same thing with people
I’m a people Hoarder
Too

I pick up the phone and listen to peoples Bull when I know
Who they are really isn’t my cup of tea
They don’t fit into where I am in my life and honestly
its time
to throw them out

but I’m  Shellz
and ofcourse I am constantly trying to make
 people fit
Tailoring,adjusting and modifying things
knowing
I need to
Get rid of them

Oh well...
I guess that’s the story of MY life…..

Nothing new is under the sun my way
As always it’s a series of
Fortunate and unfortunate events
Lessons, and things that keep me humble

I can honestly say
I’m good yall…

Just busy with my all consuming life

But that’s just me


Anyway, I cant say it enough that I thank yall for stopping by here.
It feels good to know people believe in you.
Know that

I’m content
And Gods Grace

REACHES me daily….

I Love Yall



ShellZ

2 comments:

LJones said...

on contradicting yourself (which I totally get!!) here is one of my fave quotes:

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself. I am large. I contain multiples" Walt Whitman.

Relevantlystaying said...

Ummm L.Boogie I will be using that quote FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! Thank you very much mam!!