Wednesday, October 3, 2012

STOP THAT!


I really want yall to quit misquoting people on social media sites. If I see one more picture or tweegram with the words




  
I am going to scream.!!! 

Jay Z, Martin Luther King, Mark Twain, Keisha Cole 
DID NOT say that! 
It was Marrianne Williamson.. 

The sentiment behind this quote is beautiful; as a matter of fact it is life changing… Give that woman her props. Google stuff before you post it baby. Stop That!

I also want yall to stop thinking because I’m not married that I am desperate. No! I do not want to meet your hairstylist boyfriends, nephews cousin, and to my dear and precious multicultural  friends.. I love you but I am not attracted to a guy just because he is black.. We all know I am a little “different” and just because a guy is single that doesn’t quite do the trick for me. I'm secretive, even if I haven't mentioned anything to you  it doesn't mean I am even looking at this time. (maybe I am, maybe I am not *evil laugh....)

Stop trying to run game on me to get me to buy your product, edit your words, attend your function, or do some random favor for you. Yall should know me by now.. If I believe in what you do, if it rings true to me, if you are genuine.... You have my support. THE END! Don't be a fake opportunist, I see through the bull and I'm laughing at the corny attempts to make me believe you actually care.
  

Ladies! Stop thinking that men and women can’t JUST BE FRIENDS.. Everybody isn't out to get your man. I am actually disgusted by men who cheat. You don't have to worry about me. I promise.I'm  not hitting that bad that I need to be on borrowed time with someone else dude. I've had that done to me MANY times in my life I would NEVER do that to someone knowingly.Stop turning every woman that walks by into the enemy, if you are insecure about your relationship, of feel like your mate is not to be trusted.. Why are you with them again? 


 If you are a  OVER a size 10 like me, raise your right hand and repeat after me.. "SPANX are our friend.."
Say it with  me.. "SPANX are our friend..." Invest in a pair. Yes you feel like you are having surgery on your spleen, ovaries, and pancreas the entire time you are wearing them, but who cares.  It will keep you looking nice and neat.It breaks my heart to see a beautiful woman in a super cute dress with bumps, dips and rolls everywhere, don't do that love. Stop it please...

Can we all agree that for the most part Instagam is for PICTURES that's all? ok ...great!

PLEASE I beg of you, PLEASE stop asking to add me to your birthday calendar on Facebook. What is that? Why do you need it on your personal calendar? Does it guarantee me gift? 

STOP with the conspiracy theories would you? Talking about 
" I am not voting for a president who is Muslim" 
seriously? Ya'll still on that? or 
"If you watch the movie Madeas Family reunion backwards, you can see a message from the Illuminati" What? LOL! Shut up!!!

I cant.....

I've said this before and I will say it again.. STOP microwaving Lean Cuisine meals, dumping them on a white plate posting on FB, Twitter, or Instagram and swearing that you made Mediterranean pasta with a wine reduction sauce. LIES! all LIES!! I know processed meat when I see it. I eat it all the time!   

Lastly, you know even if you Photoshop a picture of yourself, that eventually you have to come out of the house and people will see you in public right? Other than Spanx (see above) you cant hide who you are. I am all for taking a photo in the right lighting, or at the perfect angle, but I've seen some photos on social media sites that made me bust out laughing.. Like " who are you kidding honey" Stop being inauthentic, it so much easier to just be who you are.

I know this blog is random, but so am I.  I just want us all to do better
and STOP
with the foolishness...

I love yall...







3 comments:

TJ Kennedy said...

AAAAHHHH! "SPANX ARE MY FRIEND" I love it! Just so you know, the world would be WHACK as HELL without you Shellz. SMOOCHES :-) -Young Jojo's Mama

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha you are funny

Tony said...

I'm late...but I hate you for this one! #rollingggggg