Wednesday, March 12, 2014

35 & Stuff

Hey Loves!!!

I have been on my grind. I'm working, writing 2 blogs, making changes to the book, working on a cover, volunteering, and just trying to keep my head above water like everyone else.

I have done a pretty bad job of maintaining this blog in the past, but considering I have a FB page and another blog I am writing linked to it...

I am forcing myself to maintain it.

 Plus I owe it you guys who have been my supporters since day one! I have some good stuff to talk about. I cant wait to share!

 I'm serious about my personal brand these days. I'm 35 now.. things in my life are on a totally different platform, and I am not taking one single moment for granted. All of my friends and family have been commenting on how focused I am these days..

I am focused...
but I have miles to go.....

So...... normally, I write a birthday blog but I thought I would try something different. I wanted to see who I was... through someone else eyes.

I asked my boo to guest blog for me this year. Surprisingly, he took the challenge and I am too excited (and grateful) that he was willing to do it!

Below you will find his blog.

Enjoy, I know I did.....


See y'all in a few

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Love y'all!!!


ShellZ 


P.S. Make sure you "Like" my FB page ABOVE BEING BELOW for updates about my other NEW blog and the book.

1 comment:

Donnisha said...

Only you would look fly in your outfit! You look cute :) Have a Happy Birthday sister girl :)