Hey!! this is DJ FoundAcetion, DJ MK, Mr. Bombastic, DJ Red Alert or whatever other aliases shellZ friends have given me, and
I’m HIJACKING her blog, (insert evil laugh here)
She is taking the day off,
I mean it is her born day! I could go on and give you 35 reasons why I love her
since she is turning 35, but I figure my writing skills aren’t as up to par as
hers and I would bore you with the ultimate snooze fest of a tribute... which I
would find to be excellent because I mean she is deserving, but anyway, with that said, let’s
get to it!
First and foremost I’m honored she wanted me to write for
her blog because I can’t put words together quite like her, But this will make
her proud because it’s from the heart..
annnnnd all of my words are spelled
correctly!
35…. It’s a milestone especially being black in America, even more so
being a Black woman in America. She’s a, soon to be famous writer/ blogger, a Finer woman and a woman of God. I get excited reading what she writes
because she has skills!! If I can visualize vividly what you type or write, I
consider you to be a pretty good writer/artist.
When we first started talking, something she
said stuck with me. She said she was“walking in integrity”. I knew what it meant, but I actually see
Shelley living it. Y’all already know, she has an amazing spirit, people love
her! I’ve seen it first hand and seeing that lets me know there are some good
people in this world. I believe she found her purpose as a writer and great
things are about to happen.
Shelley, just know that I’m in your corner and that this is
YOUR time to shine, not mine. The timing couldn’t be better with everything
that God is blessing you with at this very moment. To me it feels like a
rebirth for you, you are now 35, and new positive journeys are happening.
I’m here
playing my position to support you, & encourage you on this endeavor, so
let’s get it! #TeamUs
I can go on & on about how awesome you are, and this blog
would read like the novel, “War & Peace” so I’m going to finish this out
pretty soon. With
that being said, Shelley today is YOUR day, and as family, friends, co-workers,
admirers, stalkers, etc. wish you a Happy Birthday today, just know that you
are loved. Not just today but every single day.
Who knew a commonality we share
in music, laughter, & our constitutional bond, (Shout out to my Blue &
White family) would bring us to this point? I’m happy and very blessed to have
you in my life and in my corner, & I’m honored to be celebrating your
birthday.
I LOVE YOU and Happy Birthday Shelley. Here’s to many, more
birthdays’ we will share & celebrate together. (Everyone say awwww.....)
Ciao

4 comments:
This is so sweet :)
I love this! I'm so happy that my Shells and Cheese has found someone that truly understands who she is as a person. I think she deserves all the love and support that you continue to give her and my prayer is that she continues to make space to openly receive it.
So with that, thank you for taking such good care of her heart, I prayed for someone like you come into her life and am so happy that day has arrived. I can't wait to meet you! :)
@Shaneka Thanks and likewise, I can't wait to meet you either. :)
@Donnisha Thanks :)
Post a Comment