Thursday, March 12, 2015

36


In the past year I have learned that I really didn’t need what I always thought I wanted, and that every opportunity has a purpose. Take it, learn from it, and move on when its time.
I’ve learned that LOVE will make you eat 16 donuts instead of 2 because you’re too busy smiling to count calories.

I learned that competitiveness makes me uncomfortable & I really don’t care about winning THE race, I just want to win MINE. I’ve learned that somehow I’ve made my life seem way more interesting than it really is and that people are surprised when they learn that I would rather clean or sleep than “turn up.”
I’ve learned I’m way more complicated than I thought, and how blessed I am to have someone who pays that no mind.

I learned I believe in very small weddings….  

This year taught me that people really are happy for me. Like, really they are… It also taught me that some people really ARENT happy for me. Like, really they aren’t.

I learned not to buy a waist trainer a size too small no matter what they say on Instagram, because it hurts when you sit laugh or fart and aint nobody got time for that.
I’ve learned that comparison really is the thief of joy, and that people that are great at public showmanship…cry the hardest when the lights are out.

I also learned that people really are amazed when you listen, and do what you KNOW God is telling you to do, and that doing so….. Is VERY worth it in the end.

I’ve learned that sometimes being a friend is a one way street and to continue to give without the expectation of getting in return. I’ve also learned that sometimes… I am the friend that doesn’t give.
I learned that being miserable is a choice, and it’s not my responsibility to choose happiness on someone else’s behalf.

I’ve also learned that even though people feel like they should have 24/7 access to your life, you have to stand firm in not allowing that. Disappearing is a requirement sometimes.

This year showed me that I really can have the things I desire and that maybe in the past I didn’t think I was worthy of them. Because of that, I learned worthiness has nothing to do with being blessed.
                                                                                                                                          
I learned that people can actually surprise me, and that’s rare. Because I am inspector gadget and I am always figuring things out!! I’ve learned that it is ridiculous how much time I put into deciding what I want to do to my hair only to go get the same short haircut every time.

 I learned that I am good at being opinionated, and that not having one is the hardest thing in the world for me to conquer.  I’ve learned that one man could change the way I see a lot of things

I learned I was meant to be Markieth’s wife and that unconditional love is real.

Finally, I learned that each lesson was to help me to be thankful for the breath in my body today

And I am..

Like Really I am…

No comments: