Friday, June 5, 2009

25 Question....




People ask me all the time
“ShellZ how are you so damn intuitive and informed?”
And I reply
Its
Experience

We all know I’m only 30 but I’ve experienced a lot in my years.

Especially with men

Which brings me to the point of this blog........

Yall, I have been played by the best of the best when it comes to men and so have so my friends!

One of my girls told me the other day that I should write a blog about Questions you should ask men before you become committed to them.

How could I not oblige?

The majority of the content in this blog will be funny and I promise it is a compilation of experiences from me and my friends.


For my friends/readers who are not as direct as me, and know that you would never ask some of the questions I listed below, Challenge yourself, because maybe you should?

Why over look what’s important to you? Why sacrifice your integrity, sanity, wants and or needs just to have companionship or to be able to brag about being married?

I don’t care how old or young you are, as women we all want the same thing.

TO BE RESPECTED
And
TO GET Back in Return WHAT WE GIVE

Fellas I AM NOT male bashing at alljust putting
ON BLAST
some of things we as women tend to overlook in the beginning stages of falling in love.

We all know that over looking these things equate to the same conclusion.

Misery.

What I know for sure, is that I don’t have all the answers.
There are always things that I could never prepare for
in terms of love.

However, I can acknowledge
What
Is


and measure it against my standards as a woman.

If it doesn’t meet those standards, well......

we can always Lower them
Or

Find someone who does………..

Anyway,

Here goes the compilation.. ENJOY it yall

Laugh,
Think

CHANGE ................


25 Questions to ask prior to commitment


Question 1: Are you married? If not, when was the last time you were married? Can I please see the divorce decree and DOES IT STILL NEED TO BE ANNULED AT THE VATICAN?

Question 2: Do you have children? How many? (Yes that includes children “on the way”)
How many different women do you have children by? Have any of these women ever been jailed for Psychotic behavior?

Question 3: Do you take any medication that could hinder your performance in bed?
If so is there another medication that can counter the medicine that hinders you? How soon can you get a prescription?

Question 4: Have you ever had past relations with men? If so, can you be my new gay best friend? Just so you know, your'e gay!

Question 5: Have you been tested for STD’s? If so when was the last time? Were you actually tested? Or are you assuming because someone you slept with was “clean” you are clean too?

Question 6: Do you have a past criminal history that you need to mention to me now?
(This will prepare me in advance, so that when we try to go on a trip to the Bahamas and you are tackled down to the ground by Customs and arrested for trying to leave the country I wont be surprised!)

Question 7: Are you having financial issues? If so, can you not bring a roll of pennies to dinner, or empty out the car ash tray for change, Could you just let me pay?

Question 8: Did you actually graduate college? If not, that’s not a problem but can you stop trying to stretch the minimal knowledge you have? Just because you took a biology class does not mean you can medically diagnose me.

Question 9: Are you a swinger, polygamist, or commitment phobic? If so,
Why in the FUCK are you wasting my time?

Question 10: When you were little were you the smelly kid in class? Were you the smelly guy in high school? How about college? Do you ever get tired of being funky? Do you plan to do anything about your hygiene?

Question 11: Are you a mama’s boy? To what extent are you mamas boy? Does she still pick out your clothes or do you all simply have a healthy relationship in which you respect her opinion?

Question 12: How do you not have any children but you are babysitting your granddaughter? If that’s your step granddaughter please see question number 1?


Question 13: Are you prone to petty thievery? If so could you please not steal my debit card, car, laptop, cinnamon rolls, cd’s, or shower curtain?


Question 14: Do you have OCD? What are you obsessive over?

Question 15: Do you usually have sex with women once, and never hear from them again? If so, have you ever wondered why?

Question 16: Do you have any past or current addictions? When was the last time you completed some form of rehab, and may I see a certificate of completion?

Question 17: Do you really know God and what it is to love God or are you a church playboy?

Question 18: Why cant I see your place? Do you still live at home with parents or….. do you live with your WIFE?

Question 19: How many women are ok with it, when you say you are in an ”open relationship?” If not many, what made you think I would be o.k. with that?

Question 20: Do you have another family in a foreign country?

Question 21: What, Have, or How Many?______________(Make up your own ladies)

Question 22: Why did you take off running and leave me when the guy disrespected me? Did you really have to pee that bad or are you just a punk ass?

Question 23: DO YOU HAVE JOB? If you are working on your “business plan” How long do you plan to work on it? Does your business plan include being a rapper at 36 years old?

Question 24: Have you ever put your hands on a woman? If so, how are you still alive?

Question 25: Do you truly believe that what goes around comes around?

In conclusion, this blog was fun to write because it brought about some NOW funny memories and conversations I have had with my friends over the years. However, I really do challenge all the women reading this blog and that I love to put yourself first.

LOVE YOU

Because nobody can love you better
Than
YOU.

Have a great weekend,
Love yall…
ShellZ

4 comments:

Chelles said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! You crazy!!!! You didnt have to put my shit on blast about customs though! Love you girl!

NYSH

Relevantlystaying said...

Nysh, you just put yourself on blast who knew I was talking about you... LOL! But just so you know when I was typing that I was on the floor weak for about 10 minutes picturing this fool being tackled by customs! ROFL!!!!!

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

a 36 budding rapper, that was hilarious.