Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Randomness

Today some of the craziest things were going through my head like......

Damn, My bra is big! It doesn’t seem that big when Im wearing it

I want to chew bubble gum today and see how big I can make my bubbles

Its day 2 and I still have a crush on Mr. Ear phones

If my friends don’t stop trying to hook me up with people…….

I felt sexy today, maybe it was the ankle bracelet

Maybe it was because I felt sexy inside….


I cant remember the last time I took a deep breath
I just did…..

Reading is fundamental

I cant wait to listen to some new music though

Tomorrow Im going to NOT make a joke and see if things feel differently to me
I wonder how others will feel

I wonder if I sound as good to the world as I do to me when I sing in the shower?

Aint no way in hell I would marry a man who used to be gay…

I like me
I love others…
That might be a problem

I wouldn’t mind hearing someone else’s breath in my space

What if that breath stinks?

Im in an odd mood today

But Im alive and well
And canT find a reason

not to

BE HAPPY…

I know. This is. random as all out doors but again I’m just feeling playful and giggly today.. I hope all is well in yalls world.

love yall
ShellZ

No comments: