
All month long I have been telling myself that I was going to catch up on my blog
I watched the same movies over and over again
Laughed at the parts that are so familiar to me
Talked on the phone
Went to the gym
But
I watched the same movies over and over again
Laughed at the parts that are so familiar to me
Talked on the phone
Went to the gym
But
didnt publish a thing
then the system was acting up
and I gave up and quit trying to put my stuff out there
because....
Something was missing..
I could not bring myself to
open up
Microsoft Word
And put this shit that has been swimming in my head for months now
Into the Universe
Then I asked myself
Who do I write for?
I think I write for me
I think I write to free myself
Then I asked myself
Who do I write for?
I think I write for me
I think I write to free myself
To catch myself up with the daily task of
my own life
Yeap...
I work….
HARD
really HARD
Listening
GIVING
Sharing
my own life
Yeap...
I work….
HARD
really HARD
Listening
GIVING
Sharing
LEARNING.......
And then I look up
and
A MONTH HAS PASSED
A month of
MY
LIFE
My life……
That was full of good moments, that I chalked up to
“a days work”
I gotta put this stuff
“out there”
So I can look back over it and reflect
So Im going to do a better job
Of maintaining my memories
On this blog
MY BLOG
That reminds me why I should wake up grateful
DAILY,,,,,,
Happy reading ……
Love yall!
Stay-Relevant
And then I look up
and
A MONTH HAS PASSED
A month of
MY
LIFE
My life……
That was full of good moments, that I chalked up to
“a days work”
I gotta put this stuff
“out there”
So I can look back over it and reflect
So Im going to do a better job
Of maintaining my memories
On this blog
MY BLOG
That reminds me why I should wake up grateful
DAILY,,,,,,
Happy reading ……
Love yall!
Stay-Relevant
2 comments:
You may think that you are only writing for yourself, my friend, but I can assure you that others wait for your posts like a kid waits for presents on Christmas.
Really Lori? Well I will try to do better. Love you girl!
Post a Comment