Have you ever been
HOARSE?
You know like when you feel like you are
totally loosing your voice
You can still speak
But it is a struggle for you
To talk
Your voice is raspy
Some words people can hear louder
than others
Sounds fade in
and out
And you would rather
just get
“better”
than to
say anything at all
That’s kinda where I am with this blog…..
I'm
HOARSE
In a literary since..
I have about 18 entries that I have composed
some of them are my daily ramblings
others
About things I have encountered in the past few weeks
but after I read them
they really aren’t saying anything….
That’s why I haven’t posted lately
I can’t seem to write
to
completion
And
if I don’t like what I write
I don’t think you guys will either…...
Yall
I write, post, create
as things come to me...
When I feel things are obligatory
I don't function well...
I don't like to create with limitation
(time frames, a required subject, etc)
my head gets all foggy and
what I do come up
usually isn't a true reflection of me
I know.....
I'm probably being too hard on myself
so tonight I'm going to go back and review some of the stuff
Ive composed and
maybe try to complete them
if I can......
but
if
nothing will come
I guess...
I'll write when
I feel it.
I remember
When I was taking writing classes
my instructor
(who was not the great)
kept saying we had to force ourselves to write
I tried that
and
my work
was
GARBAGE....
I mean really really bad.
So Ive learned that I do better when I write about
my experiences
my life
my truth
and
For lack of a better term..
"My life just aint that interesting right now"
Regardless...
I'll get something on here soon..
because
even I dont like the inconsistency in my writing
Im just trying to cure this literary laryngitis I have
so I can be more productive
and most importantly so
I can
get my
VOICE BACK....
Regardless,
Hope all is well in y'all world..
Love Y'all
ShellZ

4 comments:
That's definitely not true. Your words are inspiring and your poetry is so deep.
Thank you Fritz!! You are such an amazing friend.. AND it takes a GOOD writer to know one!!
Hey you, I'm feeling blocked too. Not to get all hippy but maybe it's a zodiac thing. Ok that sounds really trippy. Hope it passes angel, I know it's frustrating.
@BK Living.. Makes sense to me... but man somethings gotta give!
Post a Comment