I love GOD
I’m the worst blogger in the world because I never update my page and have the nerve to want folks to be interested in what I have to say
Facebook is dangerous
Why do people make promises they can’t keep? (Including myself)
He is my friend Nothing else.. Nothing more.. Not interested in going in that direction at all
(Blog to come regarding this statement)
Why lie for no reason?
I am convinced that people, who have a hard time trusting other people, are like that because they aren’t trustworthy themselves….
I don’t know if I believe in marriage anymore (this week)
I’ll probably believe in it again some time or another
I CAN really tell the difference between people who do things for me because I do things for them, and folks that really have my best interest at heart…
Relationships are over rated
I look in the mirror and for the most part I like me
I hope that never changes
Its about to get cold outside so I will have nothing else to do but write
I’m growing…
1 comment:
Love it Shelley!
Actually love all of your writings. Girl you got skillz. I always check it every so often for new writings because I really enjoy reading them.
~Donnisha
Post a Comment