a strong back
Rough hands that reveal work ethic
To see a man holding his daughter
Smiles
Dimples
Bowlegs
Old cars
WITHOUT
Rims
When he closes his eyes and inhales
a song
Proper grammar
Successful marriages
And I mean
successful
On
And
OFF
Paper
Families together in church
Couples in the new stages of a relationship
That cant keep their hands off each other
I like
Residual income
Knowing that someone has amazing things going on in their life
Without
Hearing them actually say that
Transparency
Sisterhood
Development
Growth
Fantasies become realities
Positive
Statistics
Seeing people overcoming odds
I like
My hair
because
This short cut
Makes me feel
alive....
Candles
Old ladies that call me
Baby
Sugar
And
Love
I usually mimic them
Because I enjoy that feeling
I like
Lasting friendships
Learning new things
Consistency
My legs
I like my gray skinny jeans
Because they do wonders for my shape
I like the colors
Purple
Blue
Coral
And
Green
But I look best in black
I like
picture mail of my nephew
New nieces
And
God daughter
Emails from my brother in jail
Because the fact that they have technology is amazing
I like women who are cool with me being friends with their men
because they know I am
NOT
a threat
sunshine
the first cd
JOE
ever made
how I sound when I sing in my shower
Game changers
when I can skip two days without taking my
blood pressure meds
and NOT have a
headache
distance
but closeness to who needs
to be closest
I like
my family
they are an interesting group of folks
and I see so much of myself
in all of them
I like
hooks
and tempos
and songs that end so well
that
I hate to hear them end
I like how experience has taught me so much
but there is so much I am
excited to learn
Men who wear glasses
dorks
dweebs
and
Geeks
because I am one too
When my students tell me the same lie twice
and I gently
remind them that I've heard that one before
blank stares
to reminisce
when my brother says
"I'm your biggest fan"
I like
people
and learning
who they
are
I like you because you are reading this blog....
What do you like?

1 comment:
Thats whats up Shellz....
You didn't post this one did you? Trying to keep this on the low....LOL
Post a Comment