Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Things I love

Muhsinah
Grippos Potato Chips

People who teach me things
Men who aren’t
Sexist

And

think its sexy when a woman has her own mind.......



Fat babies
Who smile and laugh hearty laughs

My granny
Because
 even though I don’t talk to her everyday
She’s in my heart 24/7

My homeboys
Because they clown me so badly sometime's
but lift me up
when its appropriate

Candles
Fresh flowers

JC Penny Clearance racks
because I can go in there and spend $30
and come out fly and fabulous

People who respect my oddities
laugh
when I’m all flower power
and peace and harmony and shit

but still love me when
I turn all ghetto girl

The month of May

Bars
and harmonies

Chocolate

And
women with natural hair

Ladies in their 40’s
because they still have
Youthfulness
but are super wise....

Folks who walk to
Drum beats
that are different from everyone else

Ambition
Subtlety

Respect.....

Words

Him
When he is at his best

Journeys
roads less traveled

Things that are outside of the lines

First place.....


Flow
Kisses
Hugs

People who get my sarcasm



You

2 comments:

Donnisha said...

Love it Shellz!

Meesa said...

*sigh* LOVE it as usual! I'm waiting for the Staying Relevant book release! :o))