Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Book

** CAUTION**

I am stepping out on a limb here, and doing something  I haven't done in a while. Below you will find a TINY excerpt from my book. Just so you know It's not all about men, but it is about MY LIFE. Its about my pain,happiness, and spiritual growth. I cant explain to you all what kind of book it is, because I don't even know. Yes! some of it is fictional (to protect the idiots I write about) but please understand that 98% of it is my truth. It will be essays, poems, short stories, and anything else that creatively frees me. It came to me a few days ago, that I HAVE to set these words free. It could heal somebody. Somebody, somewhere can relate to this stuff and it is not respectful of my GOD given talent for me to keep it internally.

I'm close to to releasing it.. I've been writing up a storm. I can do this! I just have to keep reminding myself of that daily.  Thank you for coming here and showing me so much love. It gives this whole thing, this writing, this emotional process... meaning.

I love all of you guys..

No seriously. I do...


-ShellZ