
THE DMV-IZZLE
So I am on Vacation for a few days, and have much to get done during my time of supposed "relaxation and bliss" I need to get my Drivers License switched to a NC license soon and decided I might as well go ahead and it get out of the way while I had a little time. Now, word on the street is that in NC the Driver License test is hard as all get out, and most people fail it the first time. All my co-workers told me that took it at least twice. So me being the preparer.. I studied (a little) and gathered all documents needed to prepare for the test. I called the office in advance to make sure I had everything before I drove there and had to turn back around. Well guess the hell what! They wont let me use a laminated social security card! I was very nice when I asked the lady why? She simply stated you should never get your Social Security card laminated. I asked her "Is that illegal?" She said "I don't know honey, I just know we wont accept them here" Can you believe that? Social Security cards are a easily torn, I see people with theres laminated (as a form of protection) all the time!Why would the fact that I have my SS card covered in plastic (again for protection) stop me from getting a license?
I wonder if its a requirement for all women who work at the DMV to be BIG OL BIATCH? (sorry mama if you are reading this) No matter where I go the people at the DMV are natural born asses! Oh and they are always overly fragranced! Chill with the perfume ladies! So now I gotta get a new effin security card, which will take a few weeks, and then try to fight this battle again!
I am not trying to be racist or mean in any kind of way, but why is it easier for an illegal alien to get a drivers license, home, identity than it is for someone like me who pays effin taxes, is law abiding, and has been here since birth! Yall if you didnt plan on voting, you really should.. these are things we need to be addressed by our leaders! Im just sayin...
Anyway, My weekend was the bomb! It was soo cool to attend an old school house party/get together, spades games, good conversations, talks about love, men, relationships and Barbecued food! I felt so mature, and adult, I felt correctly placed. I love to see my people working hard doing well, living well, and hospitable. I love when you are staying with someone and they make you feel welcome, and its comfortable. I hate staying with folks with antiques, and gidgets and widgets that cant be touched. Come on people, those are "things" you cant take them with you when you are gone!
I really enjoyed myself this weekend and it put somethings in perspective for me. Give me another year! I promise there will be major changes in my life by the time I turn 30!
Hope yall are having a good day,
LOVE YALL
Stay-relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment