I went to church this morning solely out of guilt. I hadn't been in 2 Sundays and I knew I was dead wrong for that. I did not go to my regular church because to be quite honest I was trying to go the one closest to my house. (You know how we all bargain with God, knowing good and well its ridiculous to do so.) I went, and todays sermon was about forgiveness. Initially I thought to myself "well this has nothing to do with me, but I will listen" Then the preacher said "Sorry is not a word, its a process" he talked about how its so easy for someone to say they are sorry but sorry is just a statement of sentiment. Its the process of making someone believe you want to be forgiven that truly shows you are sorry. He said we should all be more forgiving and harboring things basically makes our lives toxic.
Agreed! All things I knew but have forgotten to make a reality in my life. I forgave someone today, and she doesn't even know it. I was really mad at her, and was allowing her to consume my thoughts. NO MORE! I am continuing to do me, and
have decided to let go of what was bothering me. I left church feeling better. However, I will say that I still need understanding. What am I supposed to do when someone is going through the process of proving they are truly sorry and I have forgiven but haven't forgotten? What if it takes too long for their process to become a reality? I already somewhat know the answer to this, but the human in me still wonders......
Anyway, I went to the Goodwill today and lost my mind. I don't care if I were a millionaire, I will and always will make someone Else's trash my treasure. I love doing that. I guess in some ways growing up they way I did planted a seed of eternal humility that I am grateful for. 4 bucks for a Blazer that I would have paid $50 for. SOLD!

I gotta wash my hair (wish I were at the Dominican Salon)I am tired of this curly fro I have been wearing for 2 weeks. Back to the jet black flat wrap!
Sorry I havent writte in a while, I had to take a break for a few days, blogging is therapeutic, but sometimes I don't have anything to say! It be like that sometimes.....
Hope yall have a good week. Oh and good luck with getting adjusted to Daylight Savings time, this one hour sleep loss SUCKS like party straws!
LOVE YALL
Stay-Relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment