Damn- 8 people at a company in which I work closely with were canned on Friday. How does that happen? You wake up, dress, follow your routine, log in, get called in, and leave wondering how you will pay your bills?
Damn- I dont believe in this system in which I work, $30,000 A YEAR for a tuition only to defer student loans and get hired to make $9.50 an hour. Am I wrong for supporting this shit? Teaching that its all about preparedness when essentially no matter how prepared they are this economy will chew them up and spit them out.
Damn- I researched what the "Bail Out" really means and it boils down to... THE HAVE and THE HAVE NOTS Guess which one I am?
Damn- I have a companion, but what I'm really lacking is Romance... can I get a Random Act of some kind...
Damn- I have MORE Month than I have Money
Damn- Sara Palin is an Idiot and she could possibly run this country.. Whoa-DAY!!
Damn- I'm mad that in NC former felons can vote as long as they have served their time and 1000's of them didn't know
Damn- I'm mad thats not the same for former felons in Kentucky
Damn- I feel myself falling into a place in which I'm just going through the motions
wake up
work
talk
say empty words
stop
breath
love
go to bed
wake up......
Damn- Tomorrow I want to go to work Bare Naked
take off my mask
be nappy
hide my glasses
Cuss
Fart
Play Biggie in my Ipod
Sing along LOUDLY to that shit
Stick up my middle finger
Forget what subject verb noun agreement is
Nahmean
Sheeeeit
So they can see who I really am
Damn- If I did that I would be like my peoples in the first Damn I wrote
Damn- Freedom of expression isn't real
Damn-I'm really tryna live with purpose
Damn- ITS HARD!
Stay Relevant
Love yall
ShellZ
2 comments:
damn!!! the game is all fucked up. wow, that part about the $9.50 hr job shocked me. i had thought about going to culinary school, but i cant do if that is the immeadiate result. more loans and $9.50 just arent worth considering
@FRQ- Its only worth it if you have connections or are doing it for sure passion.... I could tell you some stories....
Post a Comment