Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thoughts Cont.....




So its a new day and Im still contemplating the importance of forgiveness and if I have truly let go of some of my resentment toward people. In conclusion, NOPE I havent, its probably immature, but Im comfortable with my reasoning. Life goes on. I dont feel like thinking about it. ERASED!

On another note. have yall heard that pure and utter foolishness of a song by Terrence Howard? All damn day I keep humming "I AAAAAAH HAAA HAAAAAAA Living like Casanoooooooova was living....." I cant get it out of my head! WTF!!!



I miss my man today. Cant wait till Friday when we all booed up. Compatibility and Companionship is wonderful. I need that. Work is long, and life is happening... I need some refuge. No better place than at home with someone who loves me.

3 more days to pay day when I realize how broke I really am AGAIN... Yeeeeeah!

Enough with the randomness. Im tired, Oh and my hand still hurts from getting stung by a BEE while I was trying to pull weeds in my effin rock garden. Yall should have seen me hopping,flipping,fanning,pissing and screaming after that Bee stung me. That shit hurt!
I called my peoples and was told to use everything from Clorox and Toothpaste to Vinegar and Cigarette Ashes. I swear.... My "peoples" we make it up as we go along......

Needless to say... IT STILL HURTS and none of that stuff worked (at least what I was willing to try) Another day... another crazy story... Bee stings and Forgiveness all in the same blog. ONLY ME!

Hope all is well in yalls world.

Love yall

Stay-Relevant

ST

No comments: