Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Other Man


Hey Yall,

So I'm driving around aimlessly tonight
needing to eat something
REAL
because for two days
My
Belly is full
off that bullshit

Pulls into the parking lot of Wal-Mart and
Shift gears to
PARK
began to cry

I just needed to release
not in my house because I didn't want that toxic shit on my couch
in my bed
in my tub
at the kitchen sink
While watching the Cosby show
combing my hair
all up in my new space

and he sees me.....

Dominican/Hispanic Brother
short
nice smile
staring at me
looking puzzled like....
This bitch is crazy
like
Who hurt her
like
Who drives to Wal-Mart to cry?

I look up
counter factual smile
he mouths
"u okay mama"
I nod

counter factual smile
nod
I
mouth
'thank you"

His left Eyebrow raises
He shifts
mouths
"u shu mama?"


I look in the mirror
put my pride back in purse

Get out my car
say it so
HE can really hear
me
so.....
I
CAN HEAR ME
So.....
THE FUCKIN WORLD
can hear me

"Yea I'm O.K."
I'm
SURE


*





(Ima be alright yall, just tired of fighting the love tug of war.
FUCK IT!

Whatever will be
will
BE

or WONT be)

I love yall, thank you soooo much for THE LOVE

Stay-Relevant

ShellZ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
So what next?

Relevantlystaying said...

Anon 4:06- Youll just have to read to find out. Just know, it will be

THE RIGHT DECISION....

What you doing up at 4:00 AM reading my blog ?

Thats beautiful....
Gimme a Hug.

Lola's Daughter said...

You are gonna make me cry!! lol
I cry all the time... sometimes it's the best form of release. Especially for me when I feel no one can relate...
I got to get myself together.