Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things Going through My head...

Why?, how am I going to achieve that,
I should of said how I felt
when I
Felt it

Im hungry, I need to lose this
weight,
the weight of the world
access baggage, Im dying for some
Freedom

I feel pretty
my skin is oily
thanks for the compliment
what did you say?

I should of said how I felt
when I felt it

get out of my head
"vision"
but is dreaming bad?

Get real, are you serious?
You want me to do what?
Thank you
No Thanks

I cant believe you remembered that
why
I kept some of those memories with me too
Im still in repair

Never mind

Who I am is alright...
for right now

I should have said how I felt
When I felt it

Dont insult my intelligence

though, YEAH....
Ive made dumb decisions in life

Im getting there

but Im tired of running

I should have said how I felt
when I
FELT IT

No comments: