Thursday, January 8, 2009

BUGGING OUT IN 2009




Real Quick….
Yall know I cant stand 3 THINGS Macaroni & Cheese, Mayonnaise, and Hamburger.

If stupidity had a taste, to me it would taste like a

COMBINATION OF THOSE THINGS
Anyway,

So,8 days ago we all the choice to wake up to a new beginning
New purpose
New sense of self
New habits
New awareness

New birth

Yeap I agree
resolutions are over-rated
they
are
Rarely
Kept
so Im not making them

Sounds like a contradiction to my constant blogs about self improvement huh?
It isn’t.


Resolutions are declarations
but you can amend a declarations right?
It’s a personal contract, or agreement
and we all know those can be
broken


You can say to yourself
My New Years Resolution is to be more kind
And then amend it to say
I will only be kind to people who are kind to me first
Or
I am really going to stop eating so much
Then amend it to say
The only thing Im going to stop eating is bread
(All the while eating chips, and doughnuts, and cookies..)

Im not doing that to myself this year.
Im looking at my choices
And the conclusion of those choices
And deciding


If the choices

Are ones I can live with if they arent




THOSE ARE THE THINGS IM CHANGING....





On to bigger and better

Please pray that in 2009 I am not on the news for picking up a desk and throwing it
One of my students asked me aloud during class if me and another professor had something going on.
Seriously?
Of course we don’t
he is like my older brother
But is that ever appropriate?

I just stopped mid sentence

And then counted myself down
ALOUD
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Looked at him like a black mother looks at her child in the grocery store when they are acting a fool
And said
Dont try me like that …
O.K
?

I continued with my lesson.


He left me alone

*

So I Look up Monday and little bugs are crawling out of my cupboard *******

I go CRAZY

Im in Home-Depot, Ace hardware, and Wal-mart
buying
Pesticides, insecticides, sprays, bombs, foams
Alarms
All kinds of shit




and then.....

Call the Exterminator


he walks into my house


toward the cupboard and says
May I?
Sure
Opens a box of Pancake mix and low and behold millions of them crawling…


I screamed, ran into my bathroom
He was laughing
I just kept screamimg throw that shit away
Throw everything away

He’s weak! bent over laughing
spilling mix on my floor
Im screaming
Get it out of my house
EVERYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE PANCAKE MIX
GET IT OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE!!!



He’s bent over in laughter telling me, that’s not necessary they are just
Weevils,
they are common and get into flour, meal and other dry goods
once you get rid of the source you should be ok

I say


I don’t care if they are called ancient creatures of the lost arch of noah
I WANT THEM OUT OF MY HOUSE!


He cried!

Why did I throw everything in my cupboard away?
New,


Unopened
Still sealed
DUMPED IT!

I have no hot sauce, spices, cereal, rice, certain canned goods,


sugar, coffee


pop-tarts,
Yeap Its in the trash

Call it dramatic
I CALL IT
BUG-FREE

I haven’t eaten in my kitchen in 3 days
I don’t even want water out of there

I cleaned,
bleached, mopped
used amonia
and put down traps called
Pantry Pest
And haven’t seen many since

I HATE BUGS!

I promise I’m not buying pancake mix
EVER again!

I keep itching, and feeling like they are crawling on me
You should have seen me last night
Scratching my hair and
Shaking and jumping up and down because I felt like one was in my hair




It was like some scene out of a movie


I know it sounds dramatic


but...

I HATE BUGS!!!




WHY DO THEY EXSIST again?

Honey, a sure fine way to get rid of me as a house guest is to have
Any kind of bug.




I see's one and

IM OUT!

Im a tropper


but your girl
ShellZ
DOES NOT
Mess with crawling creatures




uuuugh! ((((((scratching, and shivering))))))




Thats about all that's going on this way

Anyway, Im tired its been a long day


and writing this blog is making me itch!

Hope all is well in yalls world

LOVE YALL

ShellZ



1 comment:

Lola's Daughter said...

...and now I'm itching!!!
Thanks, Shellz, thanks a lot!
:^]