
Phone rings
Me: Hello
Her: (Sounding distraught) You have time to talk or you need me to call you back
I hate when people ask me that because even if I didn’t have time to talk, the fact they used that as the opening line makes me feel obligated.
Me: Yea sure what up?
Her: I know you will give it to me straight so I wanted to ask you a question
Me: Go ahead
Her: Why cant I get men... (voice cracking, sounding like she is fighting tears) to respect me
Me: Huh? Honey, I don’t know. Where is this coming from
Her: Im tired these niggas treating me like this, I’m tired of being treated like I’m the low man on the totem pole
Me : I understand that, Who’s disrespecting you and how?
Her: (((in audible))) extreme crying
Me: Hello
Her: ((((in audible))) _(dudes name)_ He said that I am too needy and that he isn’t looking for the wifey type
Me: He just now told you that? Or he told you that in the beginning?
Her: (Pause) He kinda told me in the beginning, but he wasn’t saying that when we slept together
Me: Honey who would? You cant expect that right when a mans dick is hard HE WILL SAY: “wait wait, Im not doing this unless you solemnly swear that you hereby understand that what is about to occur is strictly Free-lance Fucking” Who does that? You were supposed to get the hint, and act accordingly when he told you he didn’t want a relationship.
Her: (Sounding distraught) You have time to talk or you need me to call you back
I hate when people ask me that because even if I didn’t have time to talk, the fact they used that as the opening line makes me feel obligated.
Me: Yea sure what up?
Her: I know you will give it to me straight so I wanted to ask you a question
Me: Go ahead
Her: Why cant I get men... (voice cracking, sounding like she is fighting tears) to respect me
Me: Huh? Honey, I don’t know. Where is this coming from
Her: Im tired these niggas treating me like this, I’m tired of being treated like I’m the low man on the totem pole
Me : I understand that, Who’s disrespecting you and how?
Her: (((in audible))) extreme crying
Me: Hello
Her: ((((in audible))) _(dudes name)_ He said that I am too needy and that he isn’t looking for the wifey type
Me: He just now told you that? Or he told you that in the beginning?
Her: (Pause) He kinda told me in the beginning, but he wasn’t saying that when we slept together
Me: Honey who would? You cant expect that right when a mans dick is hard HE WILL SAY: “wait wait, Im not doing this unless you solemnly swear that you hereby understand that what is about to occur is strictly Free-lance Fucking” Who does that? You were supposed to get the hint, and act accordingly when he told you he didn’t want a relationship.
There is pain in my own voice.. Ive lived this scenario Its been a part of my very existence all too many times
Her: (Hint of frustration in her voice) Yeah but he said that he was really feeling me, he just doesn’t want a relationship right now.. He still has some playing around to do
Me: Fair enough….
Her: Fair enough? He cant just be playing with peoples feelings like that !
Me: Im sure this isn’t want you wanted to hear, but the writing was on the wall baby.. he told you what he wanted, the tone was set, he gave you clear expectationS so why are you so shocked?
Her: I don’t know, I just don’t get his reasoning..
Me: What was his reasoning?
Her: He says Im too “Out There” for him
Me: What’s that mean? (I already know, just wanting her to say it aloud so that she can hear it from herself)
Her: I don’t know.. that’s all he keeps saying
Me: Who is this guy? do I know him?
Her: I think you do, go to my myspace page and look at his picture
Me: O.K. Hold on…. (logs in… looks at her page, cant even begin to click on his profile as I am blind sided by the half naked photo of her., breast out, bowleg pose, licking lips))
Oh your profile picture is REEEEEEAL CLASSY…
Her: Shut up, and click on his page.
Me: He’s cute, looks kind of like a corn ball to me
Her: (laughing) Why a corn-ball?
Me: I mean he does have on sunglasses in every photo and keeps talking about his Swag…(uuuh)
Her: ANYWAY! I don’t care if you think he looks like a cornball, Im still mad that he said I am too much for him
Me: Let me ask you a questions.. Did you meet him on myspace?
Her: Yea… and whats wrong with that?
Me: Nothing.. Nothing at all.. Uhm honey have you looked at his profile status and the about me section?
Her: Not really haven’t paid much attention to it
Me: So I guess you missed the part that says: In a relationship
Her: ((((computer clicking in the background))) He must have just put that there
Her: (Hint of frustration in her voice) Yeah but he said that he was really feeling me, he just doesn’t want a relationship right now.. He still has some playing around to do
Me: Fair enough….
Her: Fair enough? He cant just be playing with peoples feelings like that !
Me: Im sure this isn’t want you wanted to hear, but the writing was on the wall baby.. he told you what he wanted, the tone was set, he gave you clear expectationS so why are you so shocked?
Her: I don’t know, I just don’t get his reasoning..
Me: What was his reasoning?
Her: He says Im too “Out There” for him
Me: What’s that mean? (I already know, just wanting her to say it aloud so that she can hear it from herself)
Her: I don’t know.. that’s all he keeps saying
Me: Who is this guy? do I know him?
Her: I think you do, go to my myspace page and look at his picture
Me: O.K. Hold on…. (logs in… looks at her page, cant even begin to click on his profile as I am blind sided by the half naked photo of her., breast out, bowleg pose, licking lips))
Oh your profile picture is REEEEEEAL CLASSY…
Her: Shut up, and click on his page.
Me: He’s cute, looks kind of like a corn ball to me
Her: (laughing) Why a corn-ball?
Me: I mean he does have on sunglasses in every photo and keeps talking about his Swag…(uuuh)
Her: ANYWAY! I don’t care if you think he looks like a cornball, Im still mad that he said I am too much for him
Me: Let me ask you a questions.. Did you meet him on myspace?
Her: Yea… and whats wrong with that?
Me: Nothing.. Nothing at all.. Uhm honey have you looked at his profile status and the about me section?
Her: Not really haven’t paid much attention to it
Me: So I guess you missed the part that says: In a relationship
Her: ((((computer clicking in the background))) He must have just put that there
*silence
*Can hear nothing but clicking
*Can hear nothing but clicking
and frustrated
sighs
Me: Did you let him smash on the first date?
Her: ((((stalling for time, trying to point out other things on his profile)) Huh? What you say?
Me: Did you let him smash on the first date?
Her: ((((stalling for time, trying to point out other things on his profile)) Huh? What you say?
Me: You heard me bitch! LOL!
Her: Nervous laughter, Yea I slept with him on the first date
Me: Case closed,….
****Dial tone
Her: Nervous laughter, Yea I slept with him on the first date
Me: Case closed,….
****Dial tone
I mean really. What do we women expect? I can say I appreciate a man who puts all of his cards on the table. If he isn’t interested in a serious relationship, more power to him.
Why do we think we can heal everyone? Plus when you are naked on the world wide web what kind of respect do you expect?
Why do we think we can heal everyone? Plus when you are naked on the world wide web what kind of respect do you expect?
Why have a picture of your Breast, with the sexy pose on your profile, and expect anything other than what you get in return. Just because you write that you are God fearing and a woman of standard doesn’t mean people believe that foolishness.
Sorry ladies but sometimes, WE GET EXACTLY WHAT WE DESERVE
*Plus ol dude (the guy this chick is upset about) was a lame. Way too impressed with himself. FOR NO REASON!
In my mind after reading his profile I’m thinking…..
*Gold star for you for taking care of your kids.. (that’s what you are supposed to do)
*Gold star for you for having your own car and apartment (at 34 you should)
What he doesn’t get a Gold Star for is SUNGLASSES in the CLUB!
Get the hell out of here!
Ladies rise up. We gotta start looking at things as they really are. I do not blame men one bit for the lack of respect they offer us
I BLAME
US
For allowing them to treat us that way
Oh and dudes, self analyze.
Sorry ladies but sometimes, WE GET EXACTLY WHAT WE DESERVE
*Plus ol dude (the guy this chick is upset about) was a lame. Way too impressed with himself. FOR NO REASON!
In my mind after reading his profile I’m thinking…..
*Gold star for you for taking care of your kids.. (that’s what you are supposed to do)
*Gold star for you for having your own car and apartment (at 34 you should)
What he doesn’t get a Gold Star for is SUNGLASSES in the CLUB!
Get the hell out of here!
Ladies rise up. We gotta start looking at things as they really are. I do not blame men one bit for the lack of respect they offer us
I BLAME
US
For allowing them to treat us that way
Oh and dudes, self analyze.
Maybe you don’t have woman because you don’t know how to talk to one. Get some real conversation. You know, something other than where you work, how much money you have, and making statements that insult our intelligence.
All of us aren’t chicken heads…
Some of us want to hear about your dreams and aspirations
It helps us to determine if they are closely aligned with our own
And most importantly
All of us aren’t chicken heads…
Some of us want to hear about your dreams and aspirations
It helps us to determine if they are closely aligned with our own
And most importantly
If we can fit into the Grand scheme of things…
*Just some food for thought
Hope all is well in yalls world.
I love yall
ShellZ
4 comments:
wow, your friend gotta tighten up. she knew the game and still winded up on her back. i hate to not be sympathetic to women, but if dude is honest enough to state his intentions, if you don't listen its your fault. the game ain't new, and most of us aren't really that slick. she gotta do her part.
i hate to be unsympathetic but the myspace implications were totally hilarious. i must admit. she gotta tighten up. she knew game but didnt take heed.
You're on point with this one... as always!
She fell into that one. I thought it was a serious relationship at first with all the tears...
P.S.
I love your BLOGGS!!!
THANK YOU FRQ! Can you please host a seminar for all the woman who cant read between the lines.. That will be your ticket out of fhe single world
Post a Comment