
How crazy is this?????
551 West 6th street , Lexington Ky. Coolavin Apartments. The gate is broken. There was a brick guard shack . I lived there when I was a child and all throughout my Childhood there was never a guard. There used to be a metal gate/fence type thing that never closed.
This day
I drove into that complex and walked up to the door of the townhouse on the far right of the building. I Walked in.
Men every where
Dead.
My accomplice was light skinned with green eyes and curly hair. We walked in didn’t say one word to them or to each other
We just started shooting
One by one
They were piled up on the floor all wearing different articles of clothing
Jeans
Sweats
shorts
Suits
We never said a word to them
We just killed them for being in our way.
She looked worried
For some reason
I wasn’t
Until…
The African man with the bandana came out of the pantry closet
Shooting at us
I dove on the floor
(on some Rambo shit)
Blocked the bullets
Stepped over mountains of men
Dead men
On the floor
No blood
I cant remember any faces
Just bodies on the floor
We
Ran out the door got in the back seat of the champagne colored
Cadillac
She was to drive us out of the complex
I crotched down in the back seat
We Crashed through the gate
past the guard (?)
I slightly raise up to look behind us
no one was chasing us
She is driving towards a
Train
Or truck
And I
WAKE UP!
I have had this dream in different variations several times and last night it woke me up out of my sleep
heart beating scared to death
I mean scared
I came in and told my co-workers how strange of a dream I had
AGAIN
It bothered them
That it bothered me
so they researched the meaning behind my dream
Apparently the gun symbolizes the male anatomy
And we shot them all because we needed to release
To put an end to some
untapped feelings toward these men
We were trying to conclude something
or
some feelings that have been inside for a long time.
Shooting symbolized release
And the death symbolized the end
Or some form of finality
WOW is all I can say.
Still don’t know who the African Man was or why he came out with a vengeance like that
Also, Im
Not sure how I feel about the interpretations of my dream
I probably have been holding in some stuff
I admit that
But everything else, lets just say it was strange.
Yeah
I’ll leave it at that
Simply Strange……
I still don’t know who the chick was
Or why she was my accomplice
I just know right before I woke up
She looked back at me
I said something to her
And she looked sad or worried
and I woke up
I promise I don’t make this stuff up
This series of dreams had me spooked yall.
I had to tell someone aloud who knew me because it was bothering me.
I don’t think its that serious,
and again like I said the interpretations
Could ring true to some extent
But they could be read in other ways
As well
Who knows, I just think its strange.
We all dream strange things, someone of us just choose not to figure them out
Im cool with that notion
Im just hoping that since I have given them meaning
They will leave me
To dream
of
happier things.
Anyway, My weekend was good.
I Hung out, slept in almost all day Saturday
And relaxed…
Hope all is well in yalls world.
OH yeah and feel free to leave some feedback, knowing most of yall I will get a million and one phone calls or private emails regarding this, and that’s cool too… LOL
Anyway, My weekend was good.
I Hung out, slept in almost all day Saturday
And relaxed…
Hope all is well in yalls world.
OH yeah and feel free to leave some feedback, knowing most of yall I will get a million and one phone calls or private emails regarding this, and that’s cool too… LOL
Regardless,
Love yall
ShellZ
2 comments:
I have a re-occuring nightmare, too... although I haven't had it in a while.
Nothing wrong trying to find meaning behind it. Shoot, I went out and bought a Dreams book 'cause I wanted to know the deal. But I shoulda just looked it up on the internet instead of wasting my money...l0l!
You should write a book! I felt like i was dreamin wit u
Post a Comment