Monday, March 16, 2009

FULL


So, Im back from my Atlanta trip and I had a really good time. I have some good people in my life. The kind that look me directly in my eyes and say things like


I believe in you

You are talented, you need to write

get your project done

I support you in all decisions

I appreciate the friend you have been to me


What is there to complain about in this life when that is the type of love I receive?


However, I really need to learn how to accept others peoples kindness. It was so weird having everyone take care of me over the past few days. Everything paid for, making sure I was content and happy with everything. Fussing over my happiness. That was really hard for me to reckon with.
As odd as it may seem. It was really hard.
I am a nurturer by nature. I am always inclined to take care of people
I wanna cook when people are hungry
Be it real food
or
FOOD FOR THEIR SOUL
However this time, I got fed for my 30th B-day.
It was a
STEADY DIET
of love
encouragement
and the right to be comfortable in my skin
Thanks for the love EVERYONE.
Thank you for making my spirit be filled to the rim with HAPPINESS and a sense of security.
Every word, nudge, push, and term of endearment
I internalized and
IM so FULL yall .....
Unexplainable
FULL
LOVE YALL!! (More than you will ever know)
ShellZ

1 comment:

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

happy belated. my countdown to 30 is a little less than 9 months. but my grey hair count has already started.