Sunday, March 1, 2009

HOLLA BACK CIAA


Holla Back CIAA Tournament!



Holla

Dirt rinse jeans,

sweater vest, and button downs

Holla back

hard bottom loafers, fresh fades, dreads in ponytails


Goodbye,


Mini skirts, Fake furs,

hats, scarfs,

yeast infection induced jeans


Holla back

over crowded malls, restaurants, stores

TARGET!!!


PEACE

to the loose rap

constant stares, critiques

waiting on me to say something first

you'll be waiting.......


Holla Back

Over priced parties, visitors who are in town and

"just want to stop by and say hello"

and just so happen to not have a place to stay

GOODBYE!!


Holla Back

Bumper to Bumper Traffic on

Tryon, Trade, 85, 75,

Parking garages, U turns

slow turns on to one-ways


Holla Back


"Can you tell me how to get to Trade Street?"

"Your on Trade St"

"Are you sure"

"Yes mam, I live here"

"Awh, thanks"


I bid you farewell...

Tournament goers, Hope you enjoyed my city


Im sure Charlotte's economy thanks you whole heartedly


As for me. I say


Holla Back


No comments: