
Love him
but
He’s a serial dater
Every other week he is in love
All educated
All smart
All with
that
smile
He’s a serial dater
Every other week he is in love
All educated
All smart
All with
that
smile
on their faces
When he introduces them to me
All generous
All with substance
Kind
So excited to have him in their
lives
None know
When he introduces them to me
All generous
All with substance
Kind
So excited to have him in their
lives
None know
that they are just filling in the space
Until….
The next one comes
Every conversation he tells me of how each one is
DIFFERENT
I always respond
“No really?”
But I also remind him that each of them have a commonality.
They have fallen victim to his games
His indecisiveness
His search
Until….
The next one comes
Every conversation he tells me of how each one is
DIFFERENT
I always respond
“No really?”
But I also remind him that each of them have a commonality.
They have fallen victim to his games
His indecisiveness
His search
for
that perfect women
The ones I personally
that perfect women
The ones I personally
deem
perfect
for him are the ones
He
Runs from
Because
they expect him to maintain
the image he portrayed
Initially
He perceives it as
Clingy
Runs from
Because
they expect him to maintain
the image he portrayed
Initially
He perceives it as
Clingy
and says
They require too much
of him
he fights for no relationship
They require too much
of him
he fights for no relationship
and says
“Chicks are dispensable’
I ask what if someone said that about me?
He says
“They do”
“Chicks are dispensable’
I ask what if someone said that about me?
He says
“They do”
I hold back tears
But we are like that
But we are like that
Brutally honest
with each other
The newest one
He introduced to me
The newest one
He introduced to me
Yesterday
Had tricks up her sleeve
Had tricks up her sleeve
Has lesson’s she wants to teach him
I could tell
So I asked
So I asked
and
She confirmed
I wanna tell him
But the woman in me wants him to learn a lesson
Not my place to teach people
lessons on chivalry
also not my place
to save them from being
PLAYED
*Sigh
Love him
but
I gotta meditate on this one.
I gotta meditate on this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment