
After speaking to someone in which I have been estranged, I was reviewing my "LIFE'S RESUME" and to me it seems that I meet the qualifications for some reciprocity. Why ignorance finds me is truly beyond me. I am on the market to be "recruited" by successful, giving, intelligent, and Honest people. Please do not call me for an interview unless you can appreciate the qualifications listed below.
Kindest Regards,
ShellZ
ShellZ Life Resume
My objective Statement: To obtain lasting relationships that will allow me to gain insight as well as provide common knowledge for the overall advancement of mankind.
Relevant Qualifications:
Spiritual (IN BOLD)
Educated
Experience in dedication and maintaining lasting relationships
Hard worker
Strong Ability to handle adversity
Attractive
Humorous
Fluent in Slang, and Proper Diction
Continuously employed
Successfully Completed courses in : Streets 101, Brokeassnes211, Heartache215, Sisterhood1920, and Self Improvement501.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Sometimes I wonder......... if I'm the DREAM OR the DREAMER...
Love yall,
Stay Relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment