
I saw this couple last night with natural hair. They seemed so free and alive. Her dreads were coiled neatly with a slight hue of blonde to it. His were jet black and down the middle of his back. They seemed so conscious to me. I wanna cut this shit off my head and become aware of myself. I want dreads, or a natural curly fro. I just don't have the balls to do it. I don't know why I'm scared. I challenge and rebel against everything else, why not buck the system regarding whats considered beautiful by society? I gotta think long and hard about this one. But man I really wanna do it. I wonder if it will hinder me getting a better job? I wonder if it will give me the "feeling" I expect it to give? I wonder if I will look like Shirley from Good times? LOL LOL? (Doubt it!!)
Its definitely something I am considering.........
Just don't know if it will become a reality......
Have a good day
Love yall
Stay Relevant
1 comment:
WHAT?!! Do it, dont even think about it, its one of the best decisions i've ever made.
Post a Comment