Sunday, February 1, 2009

COPY CAT


So I went over to my boy O's blog like I do ever so faithfully and he had 25 random things about himself listed. IM copying and doing one on my blog too. (I agree O, I would rather not post mine on facebook, here seems a little more intimate)


((((Clearing Throat))))


1. I haven't eaten Red meat, Pork or Fish since grade school. (Chicken, and Turkey only.) I Blame it on the Double Stink Pink Farm field trip back in 1993. I havent been right since!

2. I think I'm the only person who hates Macaroni and Cheese, Lasagna, or anything with noodles.. (I cant deal with the feel of noodles in my mouth!)

3. Everything I don't eat, I can cook and cook it well. Not sure how, but I have had numerous special request for my pork chops, fried fish, hush puppies, and Burgers on the grill. (Its all about the seasoning, and the fact that I used to cook it before I was tramatized)

4. I used to love lost causes: Every man I had was a charity case and needed some fixin up. Now days, I'm too old for that shit.

5. I LOVE John Mayer, and Will Downing.. They can both get it at anytime

6. I don't like pretty boys

7. I love BIG men: at least 275 or larger don't let em be 275 and over 6'1 IM IN LOVE (plus I feel protected, and small beside them)

8. I'm great with kids, I'm the worlds best babysitter: However,I'm scared to have my own. I don't want to be responsible for screwing someones life up.

9. I have a really really short attention span: ( After about 20 minutes of talking with people about the same stuff I'm zoned out)

10. Ive been to the tanning bed: (a few times) no joke it feels really good on my back, and I love to see peoples reactions when I walk in. (blank stares, whispers, the chick behind the counter stammering over her words trying to figure out what tanning lotion to give me... ) Its great!!

11. I think my second calling was probably a comedienne: I'm good and iggnint and even I surprise myself sometimes.. (Being funny on a blog is hard, people cant really see the delivery so its not as easy..)

12. I watch JUNO at least once a week: The dry humor in that movie has me weak!

13. I often think Blog-land is real similar to high school : you have your popular crowd, the mean people,the unpopular crowd, the attention seekers, the jocks, the underestimated and talented, and then the people like me who would be really similar to Gothic. I could care less which category I fit in. I'm just me

14. I'm a RUN AWAY bride:I was supposed to get married at 25, but changed my mind. I decided against getting married for "the wedding" and decided to wait for "who was right for me"

15. I like myself with a little weight: (I'm never out of control)I've learned living in the south you gotta look good in your jean and fill them out a little bit.

16. I don't mind doing things alone: Concerts, Movies, Dinner, Vacations. No one there to get on my nerves and I'm on my own time

17. Ive been told that sometimes I'm too conservative in dress: Oh, Im sorry I just don't like my milk and cookies all hanging out in public. I think it sexy to be covered up but show your curves. I think men like to guess whats underneath.

18. IM VERY VERY intuitive. I can tell within 5 minutes how well I will interact with someone. If I dont feel a connection. I Get Ghost!

19. I cringe at Superficial people. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY to discuss labels, cost, designers, finances, status, anything like that sends me to the moon.

20. I'm clumsy, I'm always breaking, loosing or tearing something

21. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE College Basketball

22. I can talk for hours about music. From the lyrics, to the way its arranged. Thats pretty much my favorite subject.

23.Often my intelligence is really underestimated. That kinda gets on my nerves.
24. Ive been walking to this beat (0f my own drum) all my life. I kinda like the way it sounds. (Can you hear it?)

25. This activity was really hard..... 25 things is a lot to be saying about ones self

6 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

your 25 have been the most interesting I've read to date!

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

shellz, i want to commend you for being discrete. unlike myself who took the opportunity to tell way too much about myself. i read mine yesterday and could only shake my head.

Relevantlystaying said...

Yea O yours was a litte raw and uncut!

Relevantlystaying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lola's Daughter said...

You went tanning with Toni, didn't you...? ...L0L!

Lola's Daughter said...

You went tanning with Toni, didn't you? ...L0L!