Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'LL JUST HOLD IT...

Im confused,

they have developed something for us (Women) to carry in our purses just in case you have to pee and need a portable toilet, and they named it :GO GIRL?

*Blink
*Blink


ooooo kay....



So I was looking around an another blog and saw this new product. If you check out the website
it says:

"While the concept may be new to you, European women have used female urination devices for years. GoGirl’s not the first device of its kind. But try it. And we think you’ll agree it’s easily the best.
Only GoGirl is made with flexible, medical grade silicone. Dispose of it after use. Or clean and reuse as you like. (Urine is sterile, but the product can come into contact with contaminates during use, so take precautions when cleaning.) Our patented splash guard eliminates messing and spilling. Once you practice a time or two, using a GoGirl is going to feel like second nature. You won’t be like a man. You’ll just pee like one."


WHAT?????????????????

Please go check out the website and play the demo... Its amazing!

My question is. What do you do with the pee once you put it in the tube?

Heres a scenario: You are sitting at a restaurant eating with some friends and all of a sudden you gotta go.....

you just put in under your skirt at the table,

commense to pee

and then what?

The piss is all over the floor in the restaurant?

Im too through. ....

My birthday is March 13! If anyone wants to buy me one, I'll try it and let you know if I

PISS anybody off! or on them for that matter!!!


Im beyond words...... so on that note, yall have a Have a Piss-tastical Evening.

Love yall

Stay-Relevant

ShellZ

p.s. make sure read below in case you think Im loosing my mind regarding my other "situation"

1 comment:

Lola's Daughter said...

Well, Shellz, I see what your saying, BUT due to a past experience, I could definitely use it...L0L!!!

Right before Christmas, I was stuck in traffic on the highway from 5-11:30PM!!! I was a wreck!!!

Eventually I had to pee and you don't even want to know what I went through, but the tube would've been a lifesaver...L0L!!!

Oh yeah, and a year or so ago, my old roomie and I got stuck in a Louisville storm for hours tryna get her to the airport. While I held it in pain, she hid b/w the front and back door to use it...l0l!

These people just might be on to something!!!