Tuesday, December 15, 2009

REALLY?




Really? Seeing someone you used to date driving a
children's train around the mall
Bib overalls and pin stripped hat
He he follows you
(peoples kids in tow)

chooooooooooo chooooooooooing

I thought he was moving on to greater things. Really?

Really? locking yourself out of the house but being ok with it
Because you can just drive to pick up the spare

Sure you can.. If your fuckin car keys weren’t on the same ring as your house key Really?


Really? someone tells you you’re cute for a brown skinned chick
They usually prefer lighter skin though..

But...... he looks like a cat-dog monkey skunk. Really?

Yes I said CAT-DOG MONKEY SKUNK- REALLY!!!!

Really? Someone says you are too opinionated for them
Yet they call you EVERY TIME they have an issue

Can we say stop calling me for my opinion then?.. Really..


Really? You laughed when I told you I was going to get my Masters Degree
and now 5 years has passed since I received it
you call me for a recommendation to get yours. Really?

Really? Your life is so boring and MADE UP
that you get joy discussing the small things that occur in mine.
Do you feel better now? Really?

Really? you think because you look good on "paper"
that people really believe you are happy. News flash!
The don't.. really.....

Really? You were irrelevant to me the entire time I've known you
but when you move to my city I'm supposed to "show you around town"
You are just trying to SMASH and... I'm good off that. Really...

Really? You forgot to erase my number from your call log when YOU called ME to discuss our past and for "closure"
and now someone keeps calling me PRIVATE. Get some Hoe Control... Really!

Really? You had no lights to put on your Christmas Tree
so you draped it with scarves and called it "Christmas Couture" REALLY?

Really? I can make a mean pot of collards, fried chicken, and rice and gravy
and the only person I share it with is my homies..
Yall Men-Folk are missing out. REALLY! LOL

Really? I rely too heavily on man
yet expect DEVINE results in my life Really?

REALLY!

Just venting... Hope all is well in yalls world.

Love yall,

Stay-Relevant.

ShellZ

1 comment:

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

cat-dog-monkey-skunk, WOW. I felt a little heat coming from that one