Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Run down.....


This week was forgive and forget week
I worked through a bunch of opinions I had about people
Old feelings
Emotions

And

Let that shit go.,.

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER

My sister changed her last name
She’s married now

She’s happy
So….
IM HAPPY…..

I’ve written more chapters in the book
I already posted one excerpt <-------

on here
Im in the middle now
And
I feel like I’m kind of getting somewhere

After a conversation last night with one of my best guy friends
I THINK
I found my ending

I think…

if I can get it to match with where Im going with this story
its my ending….

What else…..

Entertained myself listening to a quite a bit of foolishness

QUITE A BIT

I just play my part…

Talked to some old “friends”
Discuss failed relationships, unhappiness
Blah fuckin blah
It’s the same ol same……
Coulda shoulda woulda
I’m over it



My friend asked if Im nervous that people closest to me and some not so close
read my blogs
She wanted to know if Im nervous that I am an open book

My response:

“I SEEM like an open book”

in the words of Buju Banton

“The Full has NEVER been told”

She wants me to meet her friend
He writes poetry
She sent him to this blog
He’s probably reading

“Hello”

((smiles at the computer))



Yall
Everyone at home text each other instead of picking up the phone

When in ROME do as the ROMANS do
so
I’ve been a texting fool this week

When I get back home to Charlotte
I refuse to communicate like that

Found out my crush that I told
NOBODY
about is a total
LOSER
I’m glad I didn’t take my friends
bad advice
and start approaching men first


Im sure the 3 mothers of his children wouldn’t like me approaching him either
Oh well……its all good

Crushes are fun
because
They stay in my mind
my heart
NEVER
Gets involved

Im excited about the New Year… I’ve already started
“cleaning out my closet”

METAPHORICALLY

I’ve been doing that for weeks now..

I know my home boy reads this so I just wanted to say
in a public place
Your theories about women and relationships
PISS ME OFF

But 71.3% of the time you are right…
I hate that
But I listen to you…

I’m working on not being so disgusted by the little things
But little things are
Signs of things to come

this time
I’m not ignoring signs….

P.S.
I HATE FOR PEOPLE TO TREAT ME LIKE A REGULAR CHICK
Im NOT ONE and YOU and the people that know me best
recognize
that
will never change…..
When you were tipsy you admitted in front of all our friends
That in the philosphy I subscribe to most
IM RIGHT!!!

Just thought I would publish that shit on the WORLD WIDE WEB
So you don’t get amnesia…

I also recorded it on my blackberry

(((((Laughs an Evil laugh)))))))




My friend “Q” sent me music that was heavenly
Lots and lots of new stuff that made my day
He just doesn’t understand how much easier he made my drive to KY
The one back to Charlotte will be great as well…

thanks honey bun

My Holidays were great. I got everything I needed and more
Saw folks
Laughed myself silly
(remember I’m trying to laugh more)


I've really enjoyed eating my families food

lying in my mamas bed

listening to her laugh at the TV

and tripping because her laugh

sounds just like mine...


I gotta get back to writing this story...

but I just wanted to say Hey and I LOVE you to everyone


Happy Holidays

Be safe


and most importantly in 2010


STAY RELEVANT


Love yall


ShellZ






No comments: