All my blogger peeps are doing this survey so I couldnt resist. As if I dont already put all of my business out into the universe through this blog.... Here are 25 other things for me to spill about.
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Its crazy but I have a soror with the same first name (spelling and all) and birthday. She lives in California…. Tooooo weird.
2. Where was your first kiss? In the hallway at school
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Pleads the fifth……
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Shit! Yes I have.. but only because I was at my wits end.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes. At my probate, couple times in church, and at my granny’s birthday party.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Shoes…..
7. What really turns you off? Pretentiousness.. I hate someone who brags about how great they are or how much they have. That wears me out!
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Guess what? IVE NEVER HAD STARBUCKS COFEE IN MY LIFE!!!!
9. What is your biggest mistake? Too many to name
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? When it comes to love.. Yes.
Physically –Hell No.. who does that?
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I hate for the light switch to be in an upward position, when the lights are off.. DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? I’ve gotten Jennifer Hudson a few times…. (Why I don’t know)
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yeap!
14. Did you have braces? I wish….
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yeap, Im 5’5 with brown eyes, smile like the sun rise.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Sent me flowers to work, but just like that relationship… Those flowers are dead! LOL
17. When do you know it’s love? I don’t know the answer to that… I’ll let yall know if it ever happens
18. Do you speak any other languages? Nope.. would like to learn Spanish though
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? YES!! Me and my sorority sisters… Everyone just stops mid sentence when you walk in.. LOL LOL!
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yea, and they are kinda wack to be honest
21. What’s something that really annoys you? Backstabbers
22. What’s something you really like? MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. Can you dance? I’m alright, you wont catch me doing the splits or anything.. but I can groove.
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes. Was hit by a car when I was little, and for kidney stones….
25. Sum up who you are in a few sentences. If I were a random person I would like to have me in my life. I’m loyal as hell, will give my last, funny, can cook, but will be a straight up a*&$#@ if I have to. Im not perfect by any means, but I work hard to be a decent person.
No comments:
Post a Comment