I'm tired of
Zits on my chin
Low fat, and Zero calorie meals
Spanx
Sick of
People requiring so much
And giving
So little
Subliminal Facebook and Twitter messages
Beefs,
and
listening to people who cant find it within themselves to
JUST
BE
HAPPY
I’m sick of being taxed so much on my check
And then only getting back 5% of what I was taxed
Sick of love songs on the radio
And not having anyone to associate the words with
I’m sick of being embarrassed of my smile
I’m tired of
Fake preachers, and holier than though people
Who are
DEVILS
Behind closed doors
Sick of
People disrespecting my President
And really really sick
Of my President
Not fighting back
I’m sick of being adored
But
Not
loved
Sick of working so hard
to find my way
I’m tired of
Pretending like I’m ok with being on reserve
I’m sick of all this stupid music I keep hearing on the radio
And don’t even get me started on how wack TV is now
I'm sick of Arrogance
And people thinking my kindness
Is a sign
Of weakness
I'm sick of bow ties
and over sized glasses
and
men wearing jeans that look like they are killing their future kids
Sick of forcing round things
to fit in
square spaces
and I am so tired
of being afraid
I'm sick of people calling my phone
who couldn't get it right
the first time around
I'm Soooo over giving second, third and fourth chances
I'm sick of him looking at me
"in that way'
but choosing to love
someone else
Tired of being the GLUE
Maybe I should let some stuff fall apart
I'm sick of seeing my close friend being disrespected
and I'm sick of her
accepting it
I'm sick of accepting responsibility for my mess
and watching others
pretend they have no mess at all
Tired of Rap music
Give me Hip Hop
Sick of lacking consistency
tired of being in
3rd place
But in all of this
I know I'm a work in progress
I'm evolving
and It will get better
It always does......
5 comments:
GIRL! I agree 100 percent! You read my mind as usual!
Brilliantly spoken... Written...lol
This should made into a song!!!
being in 3rd place, really struck a chord in me. glad to see you writing. i need to find that person in me again. its like i lost something
@FRQ- Just so you know.. I miss your words... Come back homie! Come back!!
Post a Comment