Thursday, February 3, 2011

Props

((Cracks Knuckles))

Alright
Let me say something positive about a man on this blog


I went out with him
And as soon as
I arrived

He gave me flowers

Noticed my earrings
&
Necklace

Said he loved my hair cut
And that he thinks short hair gives me

“Flava”



We ordered
The food was good
I would say that the laughter was the highlight of the
Evening

But it wasn’t



It was when he said to me


“ ShellZ you always say that you feel overlooked, and I just wanted you to know that…..”



“ I see you”

Wasn’t that beautiful?
And LOOOOOOOOOOONG

Over due…



I appreciated that
And as promised

"Mr"



I posted this on my blog
So that people could see that I do have good experiences
With men

And I am open to receiving them



And
 that slowly but surely
I am agreeing
That
I deserve it



Thank you

You are a good friend.....

P.S. Friends, no point in calling and asking who I am talking about because its not who you think it is, and I'M NOT TELLING....
 
((evil laugh))
 
Love yall
 
ShellZ

3 comments:

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

kudos to him for the suaveness and sincerity. kudos to you for being open to receive it.

Relevantlystaying said...

Agreed O!!! Agreed...

Anonymous said...

Simply wonderful! Thank God he can see ;)