
No person understands me better. I swear I can go to them for anything
So reliable and always….
Loves me so damn right.
Looks me right in my face and says
You are amazing
I adore you
Damn you looking thick in them jeans shorty
I love they way they smell
Like lavender, chamomile, and a hint of juniper breeze
A good combination
It stays on my sheets when they sleep in my bed
I’ve watched them grow into something amazing
It took a while
But they got there
I think I’m in love
Wow I can’t believe I’m saying it
Aloud
I am in love like I have never been before
I think I could forsake all others for them
Give them my all
Change the game
Become a better woman
Take it all the way down
Because they deserve it
I will keep them all to myself
until they are
Discovered
No one deserves me more than they do
No one can possibly equate to
ME
-Self Love, a beautiful thing
Hope all is well in yalls world
Love yall
Stay- Relevant
Shelley
No comments:
Post a Comment