
TONIGHT
Laying in my floor butt boonkey
Me and 40 candles
Listening to
Nancy Wilson
Scat my miseries away
Then Ima
Agree with Sade about how
Love is stronger than pride
Then
Oh and Then
I’ll put on my only black dress
Drink wine
Sauvignon Blanc to be exact
And Listen to Shania
Discuss
Being jealous of the sun
Because it shines on him
Point my finger at the wall and say
“I know that’s right”
Change
Because
By then my bath water will have cooled down
Kenny G’s
Silhouette will
Be my blues
My momentary theme
I’ll sleep in 850 thread count blissfulness
Sniffing because it smells like
The person I’m in love with
(read below)
NEXT DAY
Watch Cartoons while eating cereal let the milk
Drip, slurp, laugh because
I used to get my ass beat for that
Drink my milk from the bowl
Stay my black butt right on in the house
It’s cold
I aint got it like that to shop
Ima call who I want to talk to
But still
Keep my ringer on vibrate
If the phone lights up and its one of those friends that bring
Laughter, memories
HOPE
I’ll answer
All the rest,
Keep calling
THEN FINALLY
Praise the Lord
Back home
Put on my tight jeans and Rock and Roll
T-shirt
Go see Anthony Hamilton live in concert
Singing my jams
Reminiscing on who each song reminds me of
Be free and alive
Ignore these fools down here in Charlotte who are
So damn
EXTRA….
Its all good though
Entertainment is
Entertainment
As long as I’m
Happy
Within
Laying in my floor butt boonkey
Me and 40 candles
Listening to
Nancy Wilson
Scat my miseries away
Then Ima
Agree with Sade about how
Love is stronger than pride
Then
Oh and Then
I’ll put on my only black dress
Drink wine
Sauvignon Blanc to be exact
And Listen to Shania
Discuss
Being jealous of the sun
Because it shines on him
Point my finger at the wall and say
“I know that’s right”
Change
Because
By then my bath water will have cooled down
Kenny G’s
Silhouette will
Be my blues
My momentary theme
I’ll sleep in 850 thread count blissfulness
Sniffing because it smells like
The person I’m in love with
(read below)
NEXT DAY
Watch Cartoons while eating cereal let the milk
Drip, slurp, laugh because
I used to get my ass beat for that
Drink my milk from the bowl
Stay my black butt right on in the house
It’s cold
I aint got it like that to shop
Ima call who I want to talk to
But still
Keep my ringer on vibrate
If the phone lights up and its one of those friends that bring
Laughter, memories
HOPE
I’ll answer
All the rest,
Keep calling
THEN FINALLY
Praise the Lord
Back home
Put on my tight jeans and Rock and Roll
T-shirt
Go see Anthony Hamilton live in concert
Singing my jams
Reminiscing on who each song reminds me of
Be free and alive
Ignore these fools down here in Charlotte who are
So damn
EXTRA….
Its all good though
Entertainment is
Entertainment
As long as I’m
Happy
Within
2 comments:
butt boonkey and drinking from the bowl. wow! how was the concert? i actually gave my tickets away, but i heard it was good.
Concert was GRRRRREAAT!
Dear O,
Next time you give tickets away to anything MUSIC related think of me please?
Kindest Regards,
ShellZ
Post a Comment