Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Funny


Some crazy stuff has happened in the past few weeks that has had me weak... This is what I have been laughing about



  • - My Gay neighbor introducing his boo to me as his "roommate" aaawh you thought I really cared? Sure he's your roommate... sure....



  • This crackhead trying to pose as homeless. Asking me for money for food, I offered to get her something to eat at Subway, Her Response: " Nah fuck that I wanna buy my own food" and Me telling her that her that "her little ass can stay hungry then" Why was I about to fight a crackhead?



  • Hearing a girl at the gas pump on the phone with her friend say "Bitch I just filled up for $25 how much it cost you?"



  • Seeing a Thug dude at the Anthony Hamilton concert, pants sagging, grill iced, "rollin" high as hell, grooving to the music,knowing every word,.... yet still tryna look HARD! ( How you still gangsta at an R&B concert?)



  • Seeing Church Folk in Trader Joes buying the 2 Buck Chuck (wine) BY THE CASE!



  • The best loose rap/pick up line of all time "Damn! you made me take 2 paces back shorty stack" (ROFLMAO) *dead (gotta call my BFF on this one)


  • Hope yall have a Happy Thanksgiving. I HAVE SO MUCH to be Grateful for and laughter is one of them..

Love Yall

Stay- Relevant

ShellZ

3 comments:

Few Redeeming Qualities.... said...

thats about as funny as the 1 yo, laying down in the parking lot behind the handicapped space, throwing a temper tantrum because he does not want to leave the store. even worse, his parents very calmly watch and ASK, if he is ready to go. SNATCH HIS LITTLE ASS UP.

Anonymous said...

You silly ShellZ

Lola's Daughter said...

HTTN!!!

...I would have paid to see gangsta thug at the concert!!!