
I have no purpose for bloging today, just have random thoughts going through my head. I wanted to post my version of 20 questions... Some of these are funny the others Im dead serious about.. Feel free to comment.
1. Why have I turned into a fat tub of GOO? Seriously yall, my weight has gotten out of control, its like I dont realize it until, the whole #3 combo from Bojangles is gone (in my stomach) and I realize its the 2nd time I have eaten that shit in one day!!! Im starting my diet MONDAY.. Look forward to the details.
2. Why does God not allow my hair to grow fast? Im sick of this bobb. I want longer hair, and it gets to a certain length and then it just stops. Its like Im cursed with this mushroom hairstyle. Im sick of looking like tootie from the facts of life.. Any suggestions>>
3. Why dont I just get really humble and quit acting like Im too good to ride the bus. GAS IS TOO HIGH, and Im broke!
4.Why cant we all just get along? Seriously, I dont hate anyone, now there are some people I find extremely corny and I dont really see a purpose for them in my life, but hating on someone thats not my style... For what?
5. When do you know you are in love? Just asking for future references..
6. Why has it become o.k. for people to act as if being educated, expanding your vocabulary, or finding diverse outlets to articulate oneselves is the eqivilent of "acting white"
7. Why do I have 3 chins now? (I know I ve discussed it in question one, but this mess has gotten out of hand.. somethings gotta give)
8. Why is it o.k. for people to stand up in front of a congregation preach about being a devine being and walking with the God when they are not right themselves.? Seriously, that gets under my skin, I love God and I struggle daily to stay on track with my spirituality but I FALL SHORT.. and I dont pretend that I dont. Man, it bothers me when people act as if they are fautless and that the have never sinned.
9. Why am I my own worst enemy?
10. Why am I really, really home sick. Dont want to stay long but I miss my Mamas house (the smell, and everything) my sister and I laughing about dumb stuff and my Nephew kissing me saying "I love you Ti Ti"
11. Why is myspace so damn addictive?
12. Am I the only person not upset that Im not married or dont have kids? Dont get me wrong I want a husband but I want the right husband. So Im waiting patiently, Im happy for my friends with wives, husbands and Kids.. I want them to get the lessons ahead of time and then teach them to me to make my journey easier...
13. Why dont people realize thats its so much easier to do things the right way even if takes longer to get what you want. Everytime you take a short cut in life you always have to take the long way back home.
14. Why is every damn song on the radio Instructional..( Pop lock and drop, throw ya hand this way, spin on ya head while gargling salt water, take 3 steps to the left ) or about somethingt we ate when we were kids. (Peanut butter and Jelly, Chicken noodle soup, tootsie rolls, laffy taffy) Whats next the Pickled Bologna? LOL!!
15. When is it time to stop complaining, except your circumstances, and embrace what God has blessed you with?
16. Is the fact that Im very intuitive a curse or a blessing?. The thing about me is I can tell from the time I meet someone if they need to stay in my life, People think Im being nasty but I just know the kind of folks I want around me and if you dont give off that type of energy I cant rock with ya? ( Cant stand arrogance, fakes, trouble starters, slackers, players ect)
17. Whats more Important Sucess or Money?
18. Why do people sleep on the Goodwill? Seriously 80% of my closet is Goodwill they have nice things with tags still on it, and since Fashion Recycles it self the same stuff Yall pay $29 for is in the Goodwill for $3.
19. Why do I really have a great circle of friends? For the most part I have some really good people in my life
20. Why does God love me in spite of myself? I mean I half way pray sometimes, tithe when I want to, worry when I know he's NEVER failed me and yet he still blesses me.. (with my dirty mouth)
Well thats about all folks.. Just felt like bloging today but had nothing specific to address. I hope all is well in everyones world..
I LOVE YALL
Stay Relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment