Saturday, February 23, 2008

On Again Off Again Relationship 2/07


There is this man that I continuously have this "on again, off again" relationship with. I really don't have a reason as to why, except for the fact that he makes me feel good. I have been in a relationship after relationship and loved, and lost and I always come back to him. Its like we have this unexplainable chemistry. I start my sentence and he finishes it. He knows the curve and the line of my very existence. I mention him today because it dawned on me that I am always complaining about the other men that have been in my life and how they are the cause of the many things that destroy me.( They are also the cause of my many self improvements.) Anyway, I thought about what he and I have and how it is constantly evolving and I give him no credit. I'm dead wrong for that yall, dead wrong.


How many of us have been in a "light switch" relationship with someone who cuts us off an on at their own discretion? I know I have, and it doesn't feel nice. It sucks when people only call you when they need you or when they have no where else to go. I can't image what it would be like if this man turned me away when I come to him for advice. I don't know why he doesn't get tired of my games.
I was thinking about him today and how I should dedicate a few words to how great he has been to me. I wanted to apologize to him for not giving to him what he consistently gives me; which is a steady diet of love, encouragement and most importantly Favor. I don't know what goes on in everyone else life but I do know that many of us know the man that I write about today. I wont say any names and I wont scream any more of his praises from the roof top because, I save that for our personal time.

He was just on my mind and I just wanted to say out loud and with all that I am that If I didn't have this man in my life I wouldn't be were I am today. I cant explain why I choose to make the decisions I make regarding our relationship, but I am working to maintain some consistency. I mean, that's the least I can do since I am so in love with him and what he stands for is truly DEVINE….Cant I get a AMEN!


He LOVES us Yall


Stay Relevant