


WITNESS
Sometimes I feel like I will be a witness forever.
Today I was looking at this couple walk down the street and they were really in love. She didnt notice anyone else around her, and he was the same. I've had those moments, but they never lasted.
See the whole time I was in my relationships I witnessed those moments of conterfactual happiness and wished mine lasted longer. I witnessed people have a "connection" I witness marriages form, I witnessed them dissipate. But atleast they had a moment.
Ive seen people fall in love and stay there. Ive seen people hold on to a dream of compatibility, knowing it wasnt a good thing. Hell, Ive done it. All because I was a witness to love.
I said all of this to say. I am a single woman with my "things" on track. Where is the Love? The uncompromising kind. The kind that accepts and doesnt expect change. The kind we all have been a witness too. I will wait, but I wont say it easy when you have to witness others peoples happiness.Im just tired of not being on the receiving end. But, hopefully with patience and prayer, One of these days I will get to TESTIFY
LOVE YALL
Stay Relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment