Saturday, February 23, 2008

Old Blog 11/07

If love is a blank canvas then why is that no one paints me a pretty picture? I read somewhere about the metaphor regarding love and how when we think of love we should equate it to a blank canvas, and when deciding who you love and how you love you should be cautious and choose your graphics wisely. It mystifies me how in the beginning people start to draw you an amazing picture, it displays everything you could ever ask for in a friend or lover and instantly we become attracted. They paint us pictures of loyalty and honesty and ones that reflect hope and dedication.. and a real (con) artist will paint you a picture with a missing element, and tell you.. that that missing element is none other than you.


I love art yall, I love to dissect it, I love to equate it the human life and its adversities, and most importantly I love how someone can compose something so meaningful from their hearts and minds and make it all tangible and visual. However, there is some art I detest. That's the counterfeit kind. The kind composed of human suffering or lies and deceit. Or, the kind made with something like a watercolor that paints a temporary picture that will easily fade. I would much rather the person who's painting my canvas paint me a picture of TRUE capability. If what they draw is stick figure with minimal design, I wouldn't mind at all, because at least I could add to it. Nothing stings worse than thinking that you have a one of a kind design, only to find out that after all it's bogus.


What's my point? Hell I don't know, but I do know I have been encountering a lot of counterfeit designs and I'm tired of it, and what I do know is; when I paint my picture for people I try my best to show exactly what I am capable of. Most importantly, I use colors that are a true reflection of my existence. So I guess I said all that to say, remember if love is a blank canvas be honest when painting your picture. Be a Picasso if that's who you are, but if you are not ask your "subject" or the person you are painting for help. I'm sure if your "art" is of value they will assist you in making it a good reflection of the ART OF LOVE
I'm just sayin…………….
Hope all is well in yalls world… mine is full of psychological warfare as usual

I Love yall.

Relevant

No comments: