
So my landlord has decided he wants to sell this fly and fabulous townhouse I am residing in, which means I have to find another place to live. For some reason I cant allow my self to be upset. I mean thats the way things are. This is his house, and if he wants to sell it what can I do. However, I am kinda salty to have to give up my routine, which includes but is not limited to; coming home to a safe envioronment, knowing how long it takes to get to work, knowing the good spots to eat in my hood, and how much to expect on my monthly bills. But such is life.
I was talking to my friend about this and she says I should look at the positive. Maybe its a way to reinvent myself and Put some new energy in my life. I should use this move to get myself out of this self inflicted rut Im in. The more I think about it....I guess thats true in some aspects. Its amazing how changing around a room, or cleaning out your closet and reorganizing can bring you solitude. I guess when our space "feels new" we feel "renewed" I dont know..
What I am not looking forward to is Apartment living (especially in Charlotte) getting to know new faces and areas, and possibly the financial strain that is about to occur. As I have said before nothing has ever come to me easy so working extra hard to maintain my lifestyle will be just be something I HAVE TO DO. Or rather I say Something I've always done
Im tired.
Love yall
Stay-relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment